AmaVida cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by AmaWaterways en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaVida cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||325 ft2 / 30 m2|
|Location (on decks):||aft on deck 3-Porto|
|Type (categories):||(S) Veranda Suite|
|Cabin size:||215 ft2 / 20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Lisbon (B, C), 3-Porto (A)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B, C) Veranda Staterooms|
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Douro|
|Type (categories):||(E, D) Porthole Window Staterooms / fixed twin windows|
AmaVida cabins review
Most AmaVida cabins are French Balcony rooms (with floor-ceiling sliding glass doors opening to a railing). All Suites are combined with a second floor-ceiling window. The number of all cabin categories is 6 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
Follows review of AmaVida staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (queen or twin beds, size 200 x 160 cm, plush bedding), ample underbed and wardrobe space, individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- Each of the AmaVida staterooms has a private bathroom (with glass-door shower, hair dryer, luxury bath amenities), vanity area, wireless phone, safe, two long-range portable Wi-Fi audio devices (used on tours/excursions), complimentary bottled water (supplied daily). Suites have additionally a sitting area with full-size sofa, table with 2 chairs, mini-bar, large bathroom with full-size bathtub.
- Each of the cabins is equipped with a 42′ flat HD TV (local/satellite reception and movies-on-demand) with an Infotainment system (in-room complimentary Internet, real-time bridge cam views).
- Each of the two Suite cabins (#319-320, on Porto Deck) features a full-size, open-air balcony, separated from the room’s lounge area with sliding floor-ceiling windows. Their bathrooms have separate WC/shower (no bathtub), dual sinks, vanity. Bonus Suite amenities include Welcome Aboard bottle of wine, and replenished daily mini-bar and fresh fruits.
- Balcony cabins also have bathrooms with separate shower/WC, walk-in closet, and the full open-air balcony with electronically-controlled glass doors (two opening floor-ceiling windows), 3 closets, bathroom (WC/sink, shower).
- AmaVida cabins in categories E and D are on Douro Deck only. Each of them has a Porthole Window (non-opening) positioned high-up on the riverside wall.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (wine, beer, spirits) and soft drinks during lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary Shore Excursions – guided by local guides walking and biking tours (complimentary bicycles provided by the ship).
- All the complimentary AMAwaterways excursions (guided sightseeing/walking tours, city tours, wine estates) are with local, English-speaking expert guides. AMAwaterways tours in Portugal and Spain are organized by the DouroAzul company, which also owns and operates new, top-luxury travel coaches.
- Note: The AmaVida ship may not have all the same cabin amenities as all the AmaWaterways company-owned boats have.
AmaVida cabin and suite plans are property of AmaWaterways . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.