American Constitution cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by American Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The American Constitution cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Staterooms number:||8 (OS), 5 (VS)|
|Cabin size:||450 ft2 / 42 m2|
|Location (on decks):||OS (5th), VS (3rd, 4th, 5th)|
|Type (categories):||(VS-Veranda, OS-Owners) Private Balcony Suite staterooms|
|Staterooms number:||15 (AAM), 19 (AAC), 27 (AAL)|
|Cabin size:||AAM (370 ft2 / 34 m2) AAC-AAL (350 ft2 / 33 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||2nd (AAL), 3rd (AAC), 4th (AAM)|
|Type (categories):||(AAM, AAC, AAL) Private Balcony staterooms|
|Staterooms number:||7 (AA), 3 (A)|
|Cabin size:||A (260 ft2 / 24 m2), AA (300 ft2 / 28 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||1-Main (AA), 2nd (A)|
|Type (categories):||(AA, A) Window Saterooms|
Studio Single Cabins
|Staterooms number:||1 (SO), 4 (SB)|
|Cabin size:||SO (225 ft2 / 21 m2), SB (250 ft2 / 23 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||SO (2nd), SB (2nd, 3rd, 4th)|
|Type (categories):||(SO-Window, SB-Balcony) Single-occupancy staterooms|
American Constitution cabins review
Follows the review of American Constitution ship cabins as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- Hotel beds (king or 2 twin, size 200 x 160 cm, ample underbed storage space for suitcases), bedside tables with lamps, open closet, 1 or 2 dressers (with drawers), individual climate control, medical emergency button.
- Each accommodation has a private, hotel-style, full-size bathroom with shower, hairdryer, Judith Jackson premium bath amenities (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, moisturizer, mouthwash, facial bar, bath soaps, vanity kit), HD flat TV (local / satellite reception), DVD player, phone (onboard communication only), coffee-maker, digital clock / alarm, seating area (small table with 1 or 2 swivel chairs), mirrored vanity desk.
- The ship's suites are in 2 categories - OS-Owners and VS-Veranda. These are the largest staterooms and offer extra amenities, such as fresh flowers, terry robes, refrigerated mini-bar, in-room dining service (continental breakfast served on the balcony).
- Cabin balconies are same-sized, regardless of the category. Each balcony is furnished with a small table and two chairs.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet access (shipwide coverage) and several Internet computers are located around the cruise ship.
- Complimentary are alcohol (beer and wine at lunch / dinner), unlimited drinks (soda, water, juices, coffee, tea), snacks, room-service.
- American Cruise Lines deals are non inclusive of gratuities, shore excursions / tours, port fees.
American Constitution cruise ship has 2 wheelchair-accessible cabins (for disabled passengers) in categories AA-Window (on deck 1-Main) and AAM-Balcony (on deck 4th-Bridge) which are conveniently located near the elevator.
The ship has a total of 5 single cabins (for solo passengers) that can be booked with single-occupancy rates (no single supplement).
American Constitution cabin and suite plans are property of American Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.