Arcadia cruise ship cabins for disabled passengers (wheelchair accessible staterooms) are of the following types (location – numbers): Mini Suite (deck 5 – #D1-D2) and Balcony (deck 4 – #51-52-137-138; deck 5 – #D51-D54-D137-D140; deck 6 – #C49-C52-C138-C145; deck 8 – #A31-A32-A120-A125). The number of all cabin categories is 28.
Follows the review of P&O Cruises Arcadia staterooms as furniture, amenities and included (complimentary) services:
- Suite and Mini Suite accommodations have 2 twin beds (convertible to king), bathroom (separate shower, full-size whirlpool tub, dual sink, WC, steamers, footstool, hairdryer), guest bathroom (WC), ironing area (iron, board, trouser press), lounge/seating area (sofa, table, chairs), 2 flat TVs, DVD, mini stereo, radio, phone, safe, steward cabin service (daily), mini-bar/refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, individual air-conditioning, vanity (desk, chair), wardrobe/drawers.
- Bonus amenities for Penthouse and Suite passengers include: butler service, Welcome Aboard gifts (fruits, flowers, Champagne, bottled water, chocolates), cotton robes, slippers, premium bath products, magazine/newspaper (daily), atlas, binoculars, in-room dining (daily canapes).
- All Suites and balcony rooms feature floor-ceiling sliding doors leading to a private veranda (furnished with table and reclining chairs).
- Deluxe Balcony cabins have 2 lower/twin beds (convertible to king), bathroom (shower, WC, small-size bathtub), cabin steward service (daily), flat TV, phone, radio, safe, hairdryer, mini-bar/refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, vanity (desk and chair), wardrobe/drawers, individual air-conditioning.
- Oceanview/outside cabins are with 1 Picture Window, and have the same amenities as balcony staterooms. Category LA oceanview rooms are with obstructed views due to safety equipment. Categories NC and NB are with obstructed views due to lifeboats.
- Inside cabins are with the same amenities, and lack the balcony/window feature.
- Arcadia ship’s Single cabins are in 2 categories (QF-Balcony /starboard, and SC-Inside), located forward on Sun Deck 10. These types of cabins can be booked with single occupancy rates, and are designed specifically for solo travelers.
- Bonus amenities for all cabin types are mineral bottled water (upon embarkation) and luxury pamper pack. When 3 or 4 passengers share a cruise cabin equipped with upper berths, both lower/twin beds can’t be pushed together.
- In all Arcadia staterooms, there are UK standard 3-pin sockets. There are shave points located in bathrooms. In all staterooms, power supply is 230V and 110V (frequency 60HZ). Plug sockets location is as follows: 1 in bathroom (110 V/ 220V), 2 by the vanity table and phone ((220V), by the flat TV (3 x 110V near beds, plus 2 x 110V near the sofa), 1 near the mini-bar/fridge (220V).