Arosa Donna cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Arosa Cruises (Arosa Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The Arosa Donna cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
French Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||170 ft2 / 16 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Main|
|Type (categories):||(C) Double Bed French Balcony Stateroom|
Deluxe Window Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||180 ft2 / 17 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship-portside on deck 3-Upper|
|Type (categories):||(B) Double Bed Panorama Window Stateroom|
3-Bed Family Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||165 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Lower|
|Type (categories):||(A-Family) Window Stateroom (twin beds plus 3rd bed)|
2-Bed Window Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||155 ft2 / 14 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 1-Lower|
|Type (categories):||(S) Twin Bed Window Stateroom|
Arosa Donna cabins review
Nearly half of the Arosa Donna cabins (48%) are with a French Balcony. Aka “Juliet Balcony”, these staterooms have 2 floor-ceiling glass doors (opening inwards and to a railing). All staterooms on the ship are outside, but there are no any Suites. The number of all cabin categories is 4 (max capacity 3 guests per cabin).
Cheapest cabins are located on Deck One (Lower). They come in twin bed configuration. "Family cabins" are the category A 3-bed rooms (also on deck 1), offering a double bed plus a 3rd (single) twin bed located by the window wall.
Follows review of ARosa Donna staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel twin beds (convertible to queen, size 200 x 160 cm, luxury bedding sets, bedside tables and lamps), ample closet and under beds storage space, individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage outlets. Outside cabins have 2 single beds (separated) plus an additional sofa bed. One of the two twin beds can be folded up becoming a sitting area during the day.
- All staterooms have a private full bathroom (with WC and glass-door shower), premium bath amenities, bathrobes/slippers, hair dryer, small seating area, writing/vanity desk with armchair, HD flat TV (local/satellite reception), phone (onboard connections only), safe, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- Upon embarkation on the Donna ship guests will find in their cabins as “Welcome Aboard” gifts a bottle of champagne, fresh fruits and a red rose in vase.
- There’s an open bar throughout the Arosa Donna ship offering complimentary alcohol (wine /and sparkling, beer, spirits, cocktails) and soft drinks. Note that this is offered all the time, not only during lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi (WLAN network with shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary bicycles (used on shore excursions / land tours) and laundry service.
- Complimentary Shore Excursions featuring walking and biking tours (guided by professional local guides).
- French Balcony cabins in category C feature a sliding glass-door window (opening) also known as balconet-, Juliet- or false balcony.
- Category B-Outside staterooms feature a large-size, floor-ceiling window (non-opening).
- Category A-Outside rooms feature a Picture Window (non-opening).
- Category S-Outside rooms feature a Porthole Window (round-shaped, non-opening) positioned high-up on the riverside wall.
- A-Rosa river cruise deals are all-inclusive, also including the air-fare, land transfers, taxes and tips/gratuities.
Arosa Donna cabin and suite plans are property of Arosa Cruises (Arosa Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.