Avalon Saigon cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Avalon Waterways en-suite amenities and services.
The Avalon Saigon cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
French Balcony Suite
Layout (floor plan)
|Staterooms number:||6 (A), 12 (B)|
|Cabin size:||245 ft2 / 22 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Mekong (B), 2-Tonle (A)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B) French Balcony Suites|
Avalon Saigon cabins review
All Avalon Saigon cabins (100%) are Suite accommodations each with a French Balcony. Each stateroom has 2 floor-ceiling sliding glass doors opening to a false balcony ("balconet") protected by railings. The Saigon cruise ship also features a modern design with wall-to-wall windows in all staterooms and public areas. The number of all cabin categories is 2 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
Avalon Waterways doesn’t have any handicap (wheelchair-accessible) cabins for disabled passengers on any of its riverboats.
Follows the review of RV Avalon Saigon staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (“Comfort Collection” two twin beds or one king /size 200 x 160 cm), deluxe bedding (with premium mattress, deluxe Egyptian cotton linens, duvets and woolen blankets, soft/firm pillows), terry bathrobes, slippers, 3-door closet with shelves, under beds storage space, bedside tables with lamps, individual climate control, 220V voltage outlets (2-pin plugs).
- Each of the staterooms has a large full bathroom (WC/sink) with separate glass-door shower, hair dryer, premium bath amenities, seating area,, mini-bar/fridge, writing desk/vanity with a chair, alarm clock, safe, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily, also on all land tours and excursion), no in-room TV and phone.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (lounges only coverage, satellite Internet access is extra).
- Complimentary laundry, room service (nightly turndown service), drinks (local brand spirits and beer, wine, soft drinks /at dinner).
- Complimentary are all Avalon Waterways Asia tours/excursions (sightseeing and walking tours by local certified guides), with audio headsets being provided. Fresh fruits and soft drinks are offered after all excursions on land.
Avalon Saigon cabin and suite plans are property of Avalon Waterways . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.