Follows the review of Celebrity Flora staterooms as furniture, complimentary amenities and services:
- Most staterooms feature the trade-marked "Infinite Veranda" (first introduced in 2018 on Celebrity Edge). All cabins are categorized as suites and are served by personal attendants.
- Penthouse Suite has separate bedroom (King bed, floor-ceiling windows) and living room (flat TV, 2 sofas, glass-topped dining table with chairs, telescope for wildlife viewing and stargazing), bathroom (spa shower, double-sink vanity, separate WC, spa hottub / facing a floor-ceiling window), private balcony (with 2 daybeds).
- Royal Suite has separate living room (sofa, writing desk) and bedroom (King bed) and private balcony (furnished with low table, chairs and sun bed).
- Ultimate Sky Suite features an Infinite Veranda (French Balcony), bedroom-bathroom glass divider, bedroom (sofa, 2 chairs, flat TV, King bed facing outward), bathroom (glass-enclosed shower and spa hottub / facing a floor--ceiling window).
- Guest in all Celebrity Flora cabins enjoy the following amenities: complimentary (room service, beach towels, binoculars, snorkeling equipment, wet-suites), luggage delivery (embarkation day only /upon boarding), voltage (110/220 AC, US and European standard plugs /3-pin and 2-pin outlets). 220 V). UK passengers have to use adapters. Laundry services cost extra (pricing is per item).
- The 24-hour room service menu includes cold and hot breakfast items (cereals, fruits, eggs, pancakes, also daily soups, salads, fast food (burgers, sandwiches, pizza, desserts, vegetable lasagna, steaks, quesadillas), also items from the main dining room’s dinner menu. Room service ordering is via the cabin phone or the interactive TV system.
- IMPORTANT: Celebrity Cruises charges USD 3,95 for late-night room service orders (between 11 pm and 6 am). This is an extra service charge implemented fleetwide (including on the Celebrity Flora ship).