Of all Costa Atlantica cabins, 64% are with a private balcony view. Wheelchair accessible are 8. Connecting rooms number is 56. Atlantica's decks with passenger cabins have a total of 58 Suites, 660 Balconies, 167 Oceanviews, 212 Inside (no Single cabins). The number of all cabin categories is 9.
Follows the review of Costa Atlantica staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All Costa Atlantica cabins as amenities have sleeping area (twin beds /convertible to queen, with bedside tables and lamps), lounge/living area (seating, vanity, desk, closet with drawers), flat TV (infotainment system, satellite reception), direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, private bathroom (WC, shower cubicle), mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service and complimentary in-room Continental breakfast. Most staterooms and suites are equipped with single/double sofa bed or Pullman/bunk beds for 3rd/4th person.
- Costa Atlantica Suites are 3 types – each has a private veranda (with lounge furniture), separate dressing room, large bathroom (bathtub/shower configuration, dual sink, WC /GS-Suites plus bidet). Bonus berks/amenities for S-Suite guests include in-room dining service (sparkling wine, daily canapes, fresh fruits), VIP/priority services (check-in, embarkation/disembarkation, tendering, cocktail party invitation), butler service (packing/unpacking), upgraded/luxury bath products, complimentary specialty restaurant dinner for two.
- Panorama Suites are with the same furniture configuration as Grand Suites. The main differences are their aft-location (on decks 4 through 8), smaller indoor area size (same as S-Suites) and the wrap-around balcony (with either aft-starboard or aft-portside panoramic views).
- All balcony cabins feature a private veranda with sliding glass doors and furniture (small table, 2 patio chairs).
- Oceanview cabins are with large-size Picture Window (non-opening, round-shaped). Inside cabins lack windows. Both cabin types feature additional bedding (upper/Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person.
- Costa Cruises Suite passengers enjoy exclusive shipboard amenities and services. The list of bonus amenities (complimentary / ticket price inclusive perks) for suites includes: all-inclusive beverage package (unlimited drinks, up to EUR 9 priced bar menu drinks, complimentary mini-bar, wine pairings in all restaurants), complimentary Club Restaurant meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), priority Main Dining Room seating, priority specialty restaurants reservations, complimentary room service and full in-cabin dining, welcome gifts (bottle of Ferrari sparkling wine, canapes), Illy coffee maker, daily replenished fresh fruits, luxury bathrobes and slippers, pillow menu, organic cotton bed sheets, private butler service (shoeshine, reservations / bookings, luggage unpacking), suite-exclusive onboard events (wine tastings, Spa Thermal Suite day pass, private cocktail parties, reserved theater lounge front-row seats, assistance by dedicated shopping specialist), priority embarkation in Mediterranean homeports.