Of all Costa Pacifica cabins, 39% are with a private balcony view. Wheelchair accessible are 28. Connecting rooms number is 154. Pacifica's decks with passenger cabins have a total of 58 Suites, 521 Balconies, 317 Oceanviews, 579 Inside, 12 Single cabins. The number of all cabin categories is 16.
Follows the review of Costa Pacifica staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All Costa Pacifica cabins as amenities have sleeping area (twin beds /convertible to queen, with bedside tables and lamps), lounge/living area (seating, vanity, desk, closet with drawers), flat TV (infotainment system, satellite reception), direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, private bathroom (WC, shower cubicle), mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service and complimentary in-room Continental breakfast. Most staterooms and suites are equipped with single/double sofa bed or Pullman/bunk beds for 3rd/4th person.
- The largest Costa Pacifica Suites are in the Grand categories GS and SG-Spa. Each of them has a private veranda (loungers, chairs, small table), separate dressing room, larger bathroom (with whirlpool bathtub, shower, WC/bidet, double sink), larger living area with sectional double-sofa bed. Bonus berks/amenities for Suite guests include in-room dining service (sparkling wine, daily canapes, fresh fruits), VIP/priority services (check-in, embarkation/disembarkation, tendering, dining reservations, Captain’s cocktail party invitations), pillow menu, cotton robes, slippers, butler service (packing/unpacking), upgraded/luxury bath products, complimentary specialty restaurant dinner for two.
- Mini Suites are all with aft location on upper decks 6-Boheme, 7-Alhambra and 8-Ludwig. All Mini-Suite cabins are with private verandas (excepting the SM-Spa Suite category /with large windows) and lack the bathtub in the bathroom.
- All balcony cabins are with sliding glass doors leading to a private veranda (furnitured with 1 table, 2 patio chairs) and lounge area with additional bedding (double sofa bed) for 3rd/4th person.
- Oceanview cabins are with large-size Picture Window (non-opening), while Inside cabins lack the window views. Both outside/inside cabin types offer additional bedding (upper/Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person.
- The total number of Costa Pacifica Spa cabins is 103, of which 12x Spa Suites (each with hot-tub), 58x Spa Balcony, 33x Spa Inside. Most of the Spa staterooms are located in the Samsara Spa complex’s area. Guests in all Samsara staterooms and Suites enjoy the following bonus amenities: exclusive and unlimited Spa access (incl to the Thalassotherapy pool), complimentary Spa treatments (your choice, 2 per cabin), bonus bath amenities.
- The Costa ship Pacifica features all 12 Single-occupancy cabins in two categories – IS-Inside and ES-Oceanview. Both cabin types are designed for solo travelers (max capacity 1 person) and can be booked cheaper (with Single-occupancy rates).
- Costa Cruises Suite passengers enjoy exclusive shipboard amenities and services. The list of bonus amenities (complimentary / ticket price inclusive perks) for suites includes: all-inclusive beverage package (unlimited drinks, up to EUR 9 priced bar menu drinks, complimentary mini-bar, wine pairings in all restaurants), complimentary Club Restaurant meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), priority Main Dining Room seating, priority specialty restaurants reservations, complimentary room service and full in-cabin dining, welcome gifts (bottle of Ferrari sparkling wine, canapes), Illy coffee maker, daily replenished fresh fruits, luxury bathrobes and slippers, pillow menu, organic cotton bed sheets, private butler service (shoeshine, reservations / bookings, luggage unpacking), suite-exclusive onboard events (wine tastings, Spa Thermal Suite day pass, private cocktail parties, reserved theater lounge front-row seats, assistance by dedicated shopping specialist), priority embarkation in Mediterranean homeports.