Crown Princess cabins with balconies are 887 (80% of all the 1108 outside rooms). Wheelchair accessible cabins (for disabled passengers) are 31 (of which 1 suite, 4 mini suites, 16 balconies, 4 outsides, 6 insides).
Follows the review of Crown Princess staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- Crown Princess Suite accommodations have walk-in closet (ample storage space), living room (sofa bed, desk), vanity, table, armchairs, bathroom (WC, shower stall, whirlpool bathtub, double sinks).
- Family Suites are with 3 connected rooms (the living room is in between). Both bedrooms are with ample closet space, bathroom (shower, bathtub), desk, drawer. Living room has sofa bed, floor-ceiling sliding doors lead to large balcony.
- Bonus amenities in all Suites are the deluxe mattress/pillows, 2 flat TVs, CD/DVD player, upgraded bathroom amenities (massage showerheads, luxury bath products), luxury furniture on the balcony, complimentary services (Spa Thermal Suite, Internet Cafe, laundry/dry cleaning, one-time mini bar).
- All balcony accommodations feature sliding glass doors (floor-ceiling) opening to a private verandah, equipped with round table and patio chairs.
- Balcony cabins have ample closet space, bathroom (shower), desk, drawer, and some have additional beds for 3rd/4th person.
- Oceanview cabins have picture window (category OE have Porthole Window, and category OV are with obstructed view.
- Inside cabins have same size and amenities as Ocean-View rooms, but lack the window.
- All Crown Princess cabins as amenities have living area (vanity, desk, seating), 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), deluxe bedding sets (Egyptian cotton linens), closet, desk, flat TV, direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, bath products (shampoo, body lotion, conditioner), mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, evening turndown service, complimentary 24-hour room service.
- NEWS: During the ship’s next scheduled refurbishment, all Crown Princess staterooms will be upgraded with the line’s new signature “Princess Luxury Bed”. The new “cruise bed” was developed in collaboration with PhD Michael Breus (commonly known as “The Sleep Doctor”) and the designer Candice Olson. The new cabin beds feature a luxury pillow-top mattress, individually wrapped coils (reducing surface sway) and hypoallergenic duvets.
- NEWS: “Club Class Mini Suite” is a new cabin category to be rolled out across the entire fleet through September 2017. The new (VIP-guest) Mini Suite cabins include the following complimentary services and amenities – “Club Class Dining”, Elite Lounge exclusive access, complimentary in-cabin dining (hors d’oeuvres), priority embarkation/disembarkation/tendering. Club Class Dining includes a separate area part of the MDR (main dining room) reserved for Club Suite guests only. The exclusive dining experience includes expedited seating, dedicated waiter staff service, exclusive menu (featuring chef’s specials) and tableside preparation of some dishes. Club Class Dining is available for breakfast and dinner everyday, plus for lunch on seadays only. The new suites replace a number of existing mini-suites. Their cabin size and layouts remain the same as the other mini suite grades.