Of all Freedom cruise ship cabins, 842 (or 48%) have private balcony views, and 855 are with 3rd/4th bed. Wheelchair accessible are 32 staterooms. Total number of cabin categories is 32, including the "Guaranteed" categories W-Deluxe (Superior Balcony), X-Balcony, Y-Oceanview, and Z-Inside.
Follows the review of RCI Freedom of the Seas staterooms as amenities, furniture and services:
- All Freedom of the Seas Suites have king bed, large-size bathroom (whirlpool bathtub, separate shower), vanity area, walk-in closet, large living area (double sofa bed, dining area/pantry, wet bar, kitchen, dining table), private balcony (sliding floor-ceiling doors, whirlpool bathtub, sunloungers).
- Guests in all Suites (excluding Junior Suites only) enjoy the following bonus amenities: Concierge Service (24-hour Concierge Lounge access /continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres, CD/DVD library, private parties arrangements, priority services (Salon/Spa reservations, booking RCI cruise tours/excursions, dining reservations).
- RCI Royal Suite accommodations have 2 separate bedrooms (each has 2 twin beds /convertible), plus another room with bunk beds (for 3rd/4th person). Additional amenities in Royal Suites are: media center (surround sound, large flat TV, stereo, CD/DVD player), baby grand piano.
- Presidential Suites are with 2 master bedrooms (each with 2 twin beds /convertible), walk-in closet, large bathroom (bathtub, shower) 2 guest bedrooms (each with 2 twin beds /convertible, and 2 upper/bunk beds), dresser, bathroom (shower), large living area (sofa bed, dining area), floor-ceiling sliding doors lead to large verandah (loungers, dining table, whirlpool, bar).
- Royal Family Suites have 2 separate bedrooms (each with 2 twin beds /convertible), another room with 3rd/4th bunk beds, living room (vanity, double sofa bed, dining table), 2 separate bathrooms (both with shower, one has bathtub).
- All balcony staterooms have floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a private verandah.
- Panoramic Oceanview cabins (on Spa deck 12) are in categories P1, P2 and PF-Family. Each of them features fore-location and a floor-ceiling wraparound window (sized in inches 76 high x 100-320 wide / in meters 1,9 height x 2,5-8 width). That is one huge window. These are premium cruise accommodations overlooking the ship’s bow. They are spacious (between 190-405 ft2 / 18-38 m2), each with 2 twin beds (covertible) plus 1 double sofa bed, larger living area. These staterooms offer amazing unobstructed views and bookings at cheaper than balcony cabin prices.
- Category FO-Family Oceanview cabins are perfect for families with more kids. Sized 230 ft2 (22 m2), they accommodate up to 6 passengers making them a cheaper alternative to booking connecting cabins. Each FOV stateroom has 2 large picture windows (round-shaped), separate bedroom (with Pullman beds / upper-lower bunk beds), large living area (1 double sofa bed, 2 twin beds /convertible), minibar, more seating and closet space, bathroom (WC/shower).
- All Ocean-view cabins have a Picture Window (round-shaped window, size is 24-inch / 61 cm).
- Atrium Promenade staterooms (category PR-Promenade View) are an unique type of inside cabins with bowed windows overlooking the Atrium’s Royal Promenade. The room’s bowed window gives more interior space and is also a great vantage point to watch the Royal Promenade’s “street” activities – including the parade each evening. Remember to keep the curtains closed at night as there are Promenade cabins across the street too.
- All Freedom of the Seas cabins as amenities have 2 twin beds (convertible to Royal King), ample closet/drawer space, private bathroom (shower, hair dryer, bath products), sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa), flat TV, individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, safe, radio, mini bar, Internet access, 24 hour room service (5-12 am /complimentary).
- Some staterooms have either sofa bed or upper/bunk beds (Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person. The twin bed size is 36 x 82 inch (90 x 210 cm).
- In-cabin babysitting is available at hourly fee (US$19 per kid) for 4 kids per stateroom max.
- For in-cabin use can be borrowed movies, toys and games suitable for kids with autism.
- RCI’s new Wi-Fi costs US$15 per device per day (50% discount on a second device). The Wi-Fi is always on (shipwide coverage) and super fast (even for streaming movies).