Legend Of The Seas cabins review
Of all Legend cruise ship cabins, 356 (or 35%) have private balcony views, and 328 are with 3rd/4th bed. Wheelchair accessible are 17 staterooms. Total number of cabin categories is 24, including the "Guaranteed" categories W-Suite, X-Balcony, Y-Oceanview, and Z-Inside..
Follows the review of RCI Legend of the Seas staterooms as amenities, furniture and services:
- All Legend of the Seas Suites have king bed, large-size bathroom (whirlpool bathtub, separate shower), vanity area, walk-in closet, large living area (queen-size sofabed, dining area/pantry, wet bar, kitchen, dining table), private balcony (sliding floor-ceiling doors, whirlpool bathtub, sunloungers).
- Guests in all Suites (excluding Junior Suites only) enjoy the following bonus amenities: Concierge Service (24-hour Concierge Lounge access /continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres, CD/DVD library, private parties arrangements, priority services (Salon/Spa reservations, booking RCI cruise tours/excursions, dining reservations).
- RCI Royal Suite accommodations have 2 separate bedrooms (each has 2 twin beds /covertible to queen), another room with bunk beds (for 3rd/4th person), extended balcony (whirlpool, deluxe lounge furniture). Additional amenities in Royal Suites are: media center (surround sound, large flat TV, stereo, CD/DVD player), baby grand piano.
- Owner Suites have queen beds, walk-in closet, large bathroom (separate bathtub/shower), large living room (double sofa bed, dining area, bar, fridge), media center.
- Royal Family Suites have 2 separate bedrooms (each with 2 twin beds /to queen), guest bedroom (2 twin beds /convertible, plus 2 bunk beds), living room (vanity, double sofa bed, dining table, dresser, sofa), bathroom (shower).
- Grand and Junior Suites have 2 twin beds (convertible), walk-in closet, large bathroom (bathtub, shower), large living room (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa bed, chairs).
- All balcony staterooms have floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a private verandah.
- PV-Panoramic Oceanview cabins (midship-location on decks 7 and 8) feature floor-ceiling windows (sized in inches 76 high x 100-320 wide / in meters 1,9 height x 2,5-8 width). That is one huge window. These are premium cruise accommodations sized 200 ft2 (18 m2), each with 2 twin beds (convertible), a larger living area (desk, drawers, vanity, double sofa bed), ample closet space, bathroom (WC/shower). These staterooms offer amazing unobstructed views and bookings at cheaper than balcony cabin prices. All other grades Oceanview cabins are with a Porthole Window (round-shaped, size 24-inch / 61 cm) or with Picture Windows.
- All Legend of the Seas cabins as amenities have 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), ample closet/drawer space, private bathroom (shower, hair dryer, bath products), sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa), flat TV, individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, safe, radio, mini bar, Internet access, 24 hour room service (5-12 am /complimentary).
- Some staterooms have either sofa bed or upper/bunk beds (Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person. The twin bed size is 36 x 82 inch (90 x 210 cm).
- In-cabin babysitting is available at hourly fee (US$19 per kid) for 4 kids per stateroom max.
- For in-cabin use can be borrowed movies, toys and games suitable for kids with autism.
- RCI’s new Wi-Fi costs US$15 per device per day (50% discount on a second device). The Wi-Fi is always on (shipwide coverage) and super fast (even for streaming movies).