MS Mstislav Rostropovich cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Vodohod (Russian River Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Mstislav Rostropovich cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Staterooms number:||1 (IS), 2 (HS), 8 (MS), 4 (BS)|
|Cabin size:||IS (430 ft2 / 40 m2), MS (320 ft2 / 30 m2), BS (280 ft2 / 26 m2), HS (270 ft2 / 25 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||2-Moskva (BS, MS), 3-Neva (BS, MS), 4-Volga (IS, HS)|
|Type (categories):||(IS) Imperial Suite, (HS) Hermitage Suite, (MS) Mariinsky Suite, (BS) Bolshoi Suite|
Deluxe Balcony Cabin
|Staterooms number:||16 (A), 20 (B), 24 (C)|
|Cabin size:||240 ft2 / 22 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Moskva (C), 3-Neva (B), 4-Volga (A)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B, C) Deluxe Veranda Staterooms|
Deluxe Window Cabin
|Cabin size:||205 ft2 / 19 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Onega, 2-Moskva|
|Type (categories):||(D) Superior Stateroom with Large Window|
|Staterooms number:||11 (E), 4 (F)|
|Cabin size:||E (135 ft2 / 13 m2), F (110 ft2 / 10 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||1-Onega (F, E), 2-Moskva (E)|
|Type (categories):||(E, F) Standard Stateroom / picture window cabins|
MS Mstislav Rostropovich cabins review
Due to its old design, MS Rostropovich (AmaKatarina) cabins are unusually diverse for a river cruise ship – not only as categories, but also as layouts. Most staterooms (70%) are with private balconies, including all suites located on its upper decks. The number of all cabin categories is 10 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
Follows review of AmaKatarina staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (queen or twin, size 200 x 160 cm, plush bedding), ample wardrobe space, individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- In each of the AmaKatarina staterooms there is a private bathroom with separate glass-door shower, hair dryer, personal safe, mini-fridge, HD flat TV (local/satellite reception), phone (onboard communication), luxury bath amenities, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- All AmaKatarina Suites have additionally a sitting area (table with chairs). The Imperial Suite has also a bathtub.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet access (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (wine, beer) and soft drinks during dinner, 24-hour specialty coffees/teas.
- Complimentary shore excursions/tours and onboard entertainment.
MS Mstislav Rostropovich cabin and suite plans are property of Vodohod (Russian River Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.