Oriana cruise ship cabins for disabled passengers (wheelchair accessible staterooms) as type are only Outside/Oceanview in the JB category. All handicap rooms are located on F Deck 5 (numbers #F152-F153-F154-F155-F156-F157-F158-F159). The number of all cabin categories is 23.
Follows the review of P&O Cruises Oriana staterooms as furniture, amenities and included (complimentary) services:
- Suite and Mini Suite accommodations have separate sleeping area (separate bedroom in Suites) with 2 twin beds (convertible to king), bathroom (separate shower/WC, whirlpool tub, dual sink, hairdryer), guest bathroom (in Suites, with WC), ironing area (iron, board, trouser press), lounge/seating area (sofa, table, armchairs), dressing area (wardrobe-drawers /walk-in), flat TV, DVD, mini stereo, radio, phone, safe, steward cabin service (daily), mini-bar/refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, individual air-conditioning, vanity (desk, chair).
- Bonus amenities for Suite passengers include: butler service, Welcome Aboard gifts (fruits, flowers, Champagne, bottled water, chocolates), cotton robes, slippers, premium bath products, magazine/newspaper (daily), atlas, binoculars, in-room dining (daily canapes).
- All Suites and balcony rooms feature floor-ceiling sliding doors leading to a private veranda (furnished with table and reclining chairs).
- Balcony cabins have 2 lower/twin beds (convertible to king), bathroom (shower, WC), cabin steward service (daily), flat TV, phone, radio, safe, hairdryer, mini-bar/refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, seating area (corner sofa), vanity (desk and chair), wardrobe/drawers, individual air-conditioning.
- Oceanview/outside cabins are with 1 Picture Window, and have the same amenities as balcony staterooms. Category NE oceanview rooms are with obstructed views due to lifeboats.
- Inside cabins are with the same amenities, and lack the balcony/window feature.
- Oriana ship’s Single cabins are in category SE-Inside, located aft on deck 8-D. This type of cabins can be booked with single occupancy rates, and is designed specifically for solo travelers.
- Bonus amenities for all cabin types are mineral bottled water (upon embarkation) and luxury pamper pack. When 3 or 4 passengers share a cruise cabin equipped with upper berths, both lower/twin beds can’t be pushed together.
- In all Oriana staterooms, there are UK standard 3-pin sockets. There are shave points located in bathrooms. In all staterooms, power supply is 220V (frequency 60HZ). Plug sockets location is as follows: 1 in bathroom (110 V/ 220V), 2 by the vanity table and phone ((220V), by the flat TV (3 x 110V near beds, plus 2 x 110V near the sofa), 1 near the mini-bar/fridge (220V).