Vidanta Alegria cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Vidanta Cruises (Small Cruise Lines) en-suite amenities and services.
The Vidanta Alegria cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||300 ft2 / 28 m2|
|Location (on decks):||7-Bridge|
|Type (categories):||(OS) Owners Suite with Balcony, (SU) Balcony Suite with Spa Bath|
|Cabin size:||215 ft2 / 20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||6-Promenade|
|Type (categories):||(SB) Balcony Suite|
|Staterooms number:||5 (JS), 2 (SC)|
|Location (on decks):|
|Type (categories):||(JS-Window, SC-Balcony) Junior Suites|
|Cabin size:||130-215 ft2 / 12-20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||6 (Deluxe), 4 (Superior View), 3 (Superior), 2 (Standard)|
|Cabin size:||125-140 ft2 / 12-13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||6 (Deluxe), 3 (Superior), 2 (Standard|
Vidanta Alegria cabins review
The Vidanta Alegria cruise ship (MV VOyager) has a total of 270 cabins, 87% of which are oceanview (outside). There are also 35 suites, 30 of which are with balconies.
- All staterooms are fitted with private en-suite bathrooms, individually controlled air-conditioning, flat TVs, hairdryer, electronic safe (in the closet), 2 lower beds or1 double (some have 1 upper / folding bed or double sofabed for 3rd / 4th person.
- All suites are with bathtub-shower (some with spa baths / Jacuzzi) and refrigerators.
- Outside cabins on decks 4, 6 (Promenade) and 7 (Bridge) are with 2 or more windows. All outside cabins located on other decks are with 2 porthole windows (non-opening).
- The ship has all 4 handicap (wheelchair-accessible) cabins for disabled passengers.
- Upper-decks staterooms (on decks 6 and 7) offer bonus amenities - luxury bathrobes and slippers, fruit basket and Champagne (upon embarkation), in-cabin dining (daily canapes).
Vidanta Alegria cabin and suite plans are property of Vidanta Cruises (Small Cruise Lines) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.