Viking Fontane cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Viking Cruises en-suite amenities and services.
The Viking Fontane cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
French Balcony Cabin
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||200 ft2 / 18 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 2-Upper|
|Type (categories):||(AX) French Balcony Stateroom|
Layout (floor plan)
|Staterooms number:||18 (A), 16 (B), 10 (C), 4 (D)|
|Cabin size:||135 ft2 / 13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Main (B, C, D), 2-Upper (A)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B, C, D) Standard Staterooms|
Viking Fontane cabins review
None of the Viking Fontane cabins has a private balcony. The ship also has no Suite or Veranda (full Balcony) accommodations. Instead, highest category cabins are with a French balcony (false balcony- doors open to a railing). The number of all cabin categories is 5 (max capacity of 2 guests per cabin).
Follows the review of Viking Cruises Viking Fontane staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds, size 79 x 63 inches (200 x 160 cm), optional twinbed configuration, under beds space for suitcases, dimmer lighting.
- French balcony cabins are with a floor-ceiling sliding door. Standard A grade cabins have an opening Large Picture Window (size 4,6 x 3 ft / 1,4 x 0,9 m), the rest of the Standard Cabins (categories B, C and D) have a not opening Picture Window (size 3 x 2,3 ft / 0,9 x 0,7 m).
- All cabins have a private bathroom with glass door shower, hair dryer, “L’Occitane” premium bath products (bathrobe/slippers upon request).
- Phone (direct dial), mini-fridge, personal safe, bowl with fresh fruits, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- 26-inch flat TV, movies on demand, German and English language channels, “View From the Bridge” (real time web cam views). There is also a dedicated to the Viking Fontane ship information channel (equipment, crew, ports of call/itinerary information).
- Individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- Complimentary laundry (no self-service onboard laundromats).
- Free of charge Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage).
Viking Fontane cabin and suite plans are property of Viking Cruises . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.