Viking Mekong cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Viking Cruises en-suite amenities and services.
The Viking Mekong cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Layout (floor plan)
|Staterooms number:||10 (A), 8 (B), 10 (C)|
|Cabin size:||170 ft2 / 16 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Middle (C), 3-Upper (A, B)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B, C) Standard Staterooms|
Viking Mekong cabins review
All Viking Mekong cabins lack private balconies. However, all cruise accommodations have floor-ceiling sliding glass doors opening to a Promenade Deck area, thus sharing a "common balcony". The ship also has no Suites or any Balcony accommodations. The number of all cabin categories is 3 (max capacity of 2 guests per cabin).
Follows the review of RV Viking Mekong staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (size 79 x 63 inches / 200 x 160 cm), under beds space for suitcases, a wardrobe with hangers.
- All cabins have a private bathroom with glass door shower, hair dryer, deluxe bath products (bathrobe/slippers upon request).
- IDD phone, mini-fridge, mini-bar, personal safe, tea/coffee maker, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- Deluxe furniture and bedding, individual climate control, 220V voltage.
- LCD flat TV with satellite reception and English-language channels with news and movies.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage), medical service (onboard doctor on call). Also complimentary are the concierge room service and the onboard laundry and tailor services.
Viking Mekong cabin and suite plans are property of Viking Cruises . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.