See here the Walt Disney Christmas cruises 2017-2018 New Years Eve special offers of the "Mickey Mouse ships" as itineraries and departure dates, and compare Disney tickets prices per person.
Disney Cruise Lines December Holiday deals are in the "must do" list of all vacationers with fun loving kids, and plenty of money to spend on their Xmas extravaganza. The Disney Cruise Line Christmas and New Year prices listed here are only suggestive, in US dollars, per person. These are the Disney's min fares (cheapest Inside cabins, based on double occupancy). All Disney itineraries listed here include only information, and they are not deals for sale. December and January dates of arrival in ports of call are shown in brackets.
Disney cruise Xmas and New Year specials are a good choice for uniquely themed sailings on all four Disney ships. Families are able to enjoy their vacation in the company of Mickey and Minnie, all their good friends and all the bad villains in the immense family of Disney fun characters. The Walt Disney company's product combines traveling fun family, the Xmas fun itself, the New Years Eve fireworks at sea, and not to forget the special dinner menus on the ship. All Disney ships are also full to their top decks with themed activities and modern technical innovations.
Excepting only the Alaska as Summer destination, the Disney Caribbean cruise Holiday deals are among the most popular. On each of these sailings passengers will be visiting the most famous of all private islands in the world - the line's Castaway Cay island in The Bahamas. Being an exclusive island for Disney ships and passengers only, Castaway Cay has all that children need for one unforgettable Xmas Disney-style vacation.
The Caribbean is operated by the Walt Disney cruise line with regular round-trip departures from Florida (Miami, and Port Canaveral/Orlando). The Disney Caribbean packages as destinations offer visiting The Bahamas and the Western Caribbean. When sailing to the West Caribbean, the Disney itinerary visits Mexico (Cozumel and Costa Maya) combined with the exciting Grand Cayman - with a large number of shore excursions. Disney Eastern Caribbean deals are on voyages to the islands of St Thomas and St Maarten (St Martin).
Walt Disney's "merrytime maritime" itineraries
During the Walt Disney Xmas-themed "Merrytime Voyages", passengers on each of the Disney ships can enjoy the following "bow-to-stern" theme events:
- On the voyage's first night, guests can enjoy “Mickey’s Tree-Lighting Magic”, celebrated in the atrium lobby. Disney characters will be around the 3-deck-high Xmas tree and singing holiday carols.
- “Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball” also takes place in the atrium's lobby. The guests of honor - Santa and Mrs Claus - are welcomed with a Broadway-style show, traditional holiday tunes and all-favorite Disney characters.
- There's a holiday story time under the giant Xmas tree, where kids gather to hear all the classic Christmas tales, including the storytelling with the charming Mrs Claus.
- Kids can join on the stage numerous dickens-inspired carolers, sometimes accompanied by Disney characters, for a farewell show at the end of the cruise itinerary.
- Family-themed Disney holiday cruising activities, such as meeting Santa Claus and building gingerbread houses, are also offered fleetwide.
- Traditional for the Disney line kids holiday crafts activities are offered. Among those are decorating gingerbread men cookies and Xmas stockings, creating holiday animations, making holiday cards.
- “Deck the Deck Holiday Party” is a tropical-themed celebration hosted by Disney friends who lead signature games, such as limbo and hula hooping, along with dances enjoyed by all family members - conga line around the pool and the “Yuletide Slide”.
- A special holiday farewell celebration event is offered on the last night of each Xmas voyage. All the most popular Disney characters together with the ship's crew will perform in a musical finale. It will be guided by the mouse of all times - the Mickey Mouse.
- Santa Claus and his helpers will surprise kids at the atrium's lobby tree on the Christmas Day morning. There will also be a musical performance by children and a traditional Christmas Dinner served in all the ship's dining room restaurants.
- When Disney ships visit Bahamas and stop at the line's private island Castaway Cay during the Christmas holidays, passengers will be greeted by holiday island music, a decked-out Xmas tree, “snow flurries" (Bahamian) and Disney character meet & greets.
- On the cruise ship, expect special amenities (must be purchased in advance of sailing) available for stateroom delivery. These include holiday-themed treat baskets, gift packages, mini Xmas trees (decorated with red berries, mini carnations, ornaments, bow topper). During the Disney line's holiday cruises, the themed merchandise collection and ornaments will be available for purchasing in the ship's gift shop.
- A midnight mass will be held on Christmas Eve.
- Disney sailings over Christmas will also include a special New Years Eve party. It will feature music, sparkling wine and the traditional midnight countdown.
MS Disney Dream ship's Christmas and New Years specials are to Bahamas leaving from Port Canaveral, Florida. The ship offers exclusively Bahamian itineraries visiting the line's private island resort Castaway Cay and the forever young Nassau - two of the most precious pearls in the Caribbean Sea.
MS Disney Fantasy ship's Caribbean Christmas New Year offers are also with departures from Port Canaveral. The ship visits the fun paradise island Castaway Cay along with the very best of the Caribbean Mexico combined with the charm of Puerto Rico. Disney Fantasy cruises on 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages.
MS Disney Magic ship's Christmas and New Years Eve offers are to Bahamas leaving from Miami Florida. The ship visits Mexico and also Jamaica
MS Disney Wonder ship's "wondrous" Holiday specials for Christmas and New Year are not to Alaska as this Disney destination is closed for the Winter. The Holiday itinerary program offers special departures from Galveston Texas. Disney Wonder cruises on 6- and 7-night Caribbean and Bahamas holiday itineraries.
All Disney Cruise Line Christmas and New Year cruise offers listed here are just itineraries and not cruise deals for sale. Vessels are ordered alphabetically. Comparing all the ships in the Disney Cruise Line fleet is a most convenient way to select the best for you Holiday voyages as departures (homeports, dates), destinations (regions, visited countries), itineraries (ports of call, arrival dates, port times) and also to compare cruise prices.
CruiseMapper shows cruise prices per person. These are only indicative fares on the ship's lowest category staterooms. All rates are based on double occupancy (twin share) and don't include cruise line or travel agency promotions, group booking rates or any other special offers and discounts.
20 December 2017 4 nights / 5 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise
22 December 2017 4 nights / 5 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise
22 December 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise
23 December 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise
|23 Dec||Departing from Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida|
|24 Dec 08:00 - 16:00||Castaway Cay, Bahamas private island|
|26 Dec 08:00 - 16:00||George Town, Grand Cayman Island|
|27 Dec 10:00 - 17:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|29 Dec 09:00 - 16:00||Castaway Cay, Bahamas private island|
|30 Dec||Arriving in Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida|
24 December 2017 5 nights / 6 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise
29 December 2017 4 nights / 5 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise
29 December 2017 5 nights / 6 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise
29 December 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise
30 December 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise
21 December 2018 6 nights / 7 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise
21 December 2018 3 nights / 4 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise
22 December 2018 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise
23 December 2018 5 nights / 6 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise
24 December 2018 4 nights / 5 days, round-trip Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise
27 December 2018 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise
28 December 2018 5 nights / 6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise
28 December 2018 3 nights / 4 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise
29 December 2018 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise
31 December 2018 4 nights / 5 days, round-trip Bahamian Cruise