Allure Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Allure Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Allure Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Allure Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Allure of the Seas (built 2010, last refurbished in 2015, scheduled refurbishment in 2020 / "Royal Amplified") is the second of the Oasis-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with the Oasis of the Seas and the new “world’s biggest” Harmony of the Seas (2016) and Symphony of the Seas (2018). The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class cruise vessel (as looked from above).
Allure of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2752 staterooms for 5492 passengers (max capacity is 6410 guests), served by 2384 crew/staff. The ship has 16 passenger accessible decks (out of 18), 28 lounges and bars, 5 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, 24 elevators.
Note: CruiseMapper's Allure Of The Seas deck plans are valid for the period 2018-2019-2020 (May 6 through April 26).
Specialty dinner / dining packages available for onboard booking (prices are per person):
- “Central Park” package (cost $70 PP) includes Giovanni’s (Italian), 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- “Chef’s” package (cost $130 PP) includes Chef’s Table, wine pairing, 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- “Choice” package (cost $80 PP) includes Chops Grille (steakhouse), Giovanni’s, Izumi (Japanese), Samba Grill (Brazilian steakhouse).
Allure Of The Seas deck plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The list of Allure ship deck plan changes after the 18-day drydock refurbishment (May 2015, done in Cadiz Spain) includes:
- Implemented was the RCI’s new Dynamic Dining concept (3 new restaurants were added replacing the 3-tiered Adagio Dining Room. Their names are American Icon Grill, The Grande, and Silk (located respectively on decks 3, 4 and 5).
- New evening show was added to the Amber Theater’s show program. The “Chicago” musical was replaced by the ABBA’s “Mamma Mia” musical.
- (on deck 16) new restaurants and bars were added. These are the Sabor Taqueria (Mexican restaurant) and the Sabor Tequila Bar, replacing respectively, the Rita’s Cantina and the Boardwalk Bar.
Boardwalk Bar was redesigned and renamed to “Sabor Bar” (60 seats).
- (on deck 16) Izumi restaurant was removed to deck 4 (in the Windjammer area). The reimagined Izumi (Hibachi & Sushi) was upgraded with a Teppanyaki menu.
- (on deck 17) Viking Crown Lounge (171 seats) was replaced by Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen (suite guests only restaurant).
- (on deck 17 new cabin categories) were introduced, including 10 Suites (6x Grand, 2x Royal, 2x Royal Family).
- The Pinnacle Lounge (55 seats, suites-only) was transformed into OL-Owner Loft Suite. Pinnacle Chapel (wedding chapel) was transformed into GL-Grand Loft Suite.
- (on decks 5 and 8 /shopping arcade) new designer boutiques were added – Coach, Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors.
- The Izumi Hibachi & Sushi restaurant was upgraded with a complete Teppanyaki menu.
Royal Caribbean’s DreamWorks Experience
The Allure cruise ship offers its guests the DreamWorks Experience. This is a themed programming via partnership between Royal Caribbean International and Amblin Partners (DreamWorks SKG's owner company). Universal Pictures is the distributor of the DreamWorks movie productions through its subsidiary company Touchstone Pictures.
This new entertainment program is geared toward families and offers DreamWorks movies-themed onboard activities on select ships within the RCI fleet. The list of such activities includes:
- DreamWorks characters meetings and greetings (plus photo ops). The list of characters available for meet & greets on the Allure ship features Po (“Kung Fu Panda” movie), Shrek, Fiona, Puss (“Shrek” series), Alex, Gloria, King Julien, penguins (“The Penguins of Madagascar” series, “All Hail King Julien” series).
- Character Breakfast (in the dining room restaurant)
- 3D DreamWorks movie screenings (in the Royal Theater), including first-run movies which premieres on the ship are on the same day they go in land-based theaters
- DreamWorks TV channel in cabins
- Themed activities and games by the ship’s “Adventure Ocean” (onboard youth program) include animation workshops, story time, themed dance parties, character story-based adventure games, regular character visits to kids facilities, meets-and-greets.
- The Royal Caribbean’s “DreamWorks ships” list also includes Anthem, Freedom, Harmony, Liberty, Mariner, Oasis,Ovation, Quantum, Voyager.
Allure Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.