of Aurora deck 12 (Lido-Pool-Spa)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Sidewalk Cafe (lunch fast food bar open 11am-6pm for light snacks- pizza, burgers, salads, sandwiches)
- Aurora’s Oasis Spa & Salon complex (Treatment Rooms, Beauty Salon, complimentary Sauna and Steam Room)
- Crystal Pool & Bar area (covered with Skydome retractable glass roof, 2 Whirlpools, outdoor poolside bar/drinks, ice cream)
- The Orangery (lido buffet restaurant/self service, complimentary; open for Breakfast 7-10:30am (free ice cream 10:30-11), Brunch 10:30-12am, Lunch 12-2:30pm, snacks 2:30-4:30pm, Children’s Afternoon Tea 5:45-6:30pm (hot-cold dishes, snacks, baby food upon request), and themed buffet Dinner 6:30-9pm)
- Pennant Grill & Bar (alfresco specialty restaurant/surcharge PP apply depending on cruise length; open for dinner only 7-9:30pm; with full service open air bar)
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from L100 to L312, of which categories GA – Balcony with shower on High Midship, GC – Balcony with shower on High Bow and Aft, NC – Interior with shower on High Bow and Aft.