of Avalon Luminary deck 1 (Indigo)
- Indigo Deck cruise cabins from 101 to 111, all of which are category E Riverview/Outside staterooms (location at water level, with 2 non-opening rectangular Porthole windows).
- Elevator access to upper decks, Fitness Center (small Gym room with modern equipment /workout machines, free weights, TV, small stretch area).
- Service and storage spaces – located in the forward section of the ship are the water ballast tanks, bow thruster room (propulsion unit), dry store and fresh water tanks.
- Service spaces – located the backward section of the ship are the sewage treatment plant, fuel tanks and propulsion room.
- 24 staff and crew cabins and the “Dayroom” (crew lounge / dining facility) are located after the passenger accommodations.