Baie de Seine ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Baie de Seine ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Baie de Seine ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Baie de Seine ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MV Baie de Seine ferry was launched in 2001 and is operated by BRITTANY FERRIES. The ship has the following main facilities:
- La Restaurant (Le Formule, self-service / buffet restaurant on deck 8, hot and cold meals)
- Le Cafe (on deck 7 - sandwiches, cakes, pastries, hot / cold drinks, flat TVs)
- Le Petit Marche (on deck 7 - light bites, sandwiches, soup, salads, snacks, cakes, and healthy options)
- kids playroom (on deck 7, children entertainment program is available during peak season)
- Games Planet (teen lounge on deck 8 - video games, air hockey table)
- Baby changing room (decks 8), complimentary Baggage Room (deck 6)
- Chance Planet (deck 8, casino / gambling lounge with slot machines)
- Reading Lounge (deck 10)
- Le Bar (deck 8 - fine French wines, cocktails, cold / hot drinks, flat TVs)
- plenty of outdoor deck space
- Les Boutiques (gifts, souvenirs, spirits, wines, tobaccos, perfumes, cosmetics, leather goods, toys, confectionery, clothing, cameras, sunglasses, jewelry), shopping promotions
- free Wi-Fi, ATM / cash machine (deck 8, next to Information Desk / Reception)
- disabled toilet (deck 8)
- The ship has 1 elevator (passenger lift) accessing all decks between deck 6 and deck 10.
Next image shows the ship's muster stations on decks 8-9, as well as the location of lifeboats, liferafts and evacuation chutes used in cases of emergency.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specificassistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (deck 8, open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number / stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (cargo) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger loungesis forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Baie de Seine ferry deck plans are property of BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.