Barfleur ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Barfleur ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Barfleur ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Barfleur ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Barfleur ferry was launched in 1992 and is operated by BRITTANY FERRIES. The ship has the following main facilities:
- La Turquoise Restaurant (self-service / buffet restaurant on deck 7, hot and cold meals)
- Les Alizes Bar (deck 7 - fine French wines, cocktails, cold / hot drinks, flat TVs)
- Barfleur Club Lounge (on deck 7, exclusive access) offers free Wi-Fi, luxury seats with footrests, complimentary drinks (Nespresso tea, coffee, mineral water), complimentary newspaper, USB charging points.
- Kids Playroom (deck 7, part of La Turquoise Restaurant, children entertainment program is available during peak season)
- Games Planet (teen lounge on deck 7 - video games, air hockey table)
- Complimentary Baggage Room (deck 7)
- Chance Planet (deck 7, casino / gambling lounge with slot machines)
- 4 Reserved Seating Lounges (decks 5 and 6 portside, with reclining / Pullman seats)
- plenty of outdoor deck space
- La Boutique (shop on deck 7 - gifts, souvenirs, spirits, wines, tobaccos, perfumes, cosmetics, leather goods, toys, confectionery, clothing, cameras, sunglasses, jewelry), shopping promotions
- free Wi-Fi, ATM / cash machine (deck 7, next to Information Desk / Reception)
- disabled toilets (decks 6, 7 and 8)
- The ship has 1 elevator (passenger lift) accessing all decks.
Next image shows the ship's muster stations on decks 5-6-7, as well as the location of lifeboats, liferafts and evacuation chutes used in cases of emergency.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specificassistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (deck 7, open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number / stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (cargo) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger loungesis forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Barfleur ferry deck plans are property of BRITTANY FERRIES (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.