Review of Braemar deck 4 (Main-Dining)
- The Atrium is 4-decks high open-floor design area, connecting most of the ship’s public rooms.
- Thistle Restaurant is the ship’s main dining room (circular in shape, with floor-ceiling windows), also hosting the formal Gala Dinner event. Dining times are: Dinner (2 fixed seatings – at 6:15 pm and 8:30 pm), and open-seating, buffet-style Breakfast (7:15-10 am) and waiter-served Lunch (12-2 pm).
- Shore Tours Office (information on land tours, packages, Fred Olsen Braemar cruise shore excursions booking).
- Reception Desk provides 24-hour guest services (assistance, information, reservations, money exchange, onboard bills) and customer relations (baggage handling, land transfers, packages).
- Main Deck cruise cabins from 4001 to 4155, of which H-Twin Inside , and the rest are Oceanview rooms (categories K-Single, and C and B /Superior Twin Outsides).
Thistle Restaurant (MS Braemar)