Brilliance Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Brilliance Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Brilliance Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Brilliance Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Brilliance of the Seas (built 2002, last refurbished in 2013, scheduled refurbishment 2018) is the second of the Radiance-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with Jewel, Radiance and Serenade.
Brilliance of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1075 staterooms for 2143 passengers (max capacity is 2466 guests), served by 890 crew/staff. The ship has 12 passenger accessible decks, 16 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 3 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
Brilliance Of The Seas deck plan changes 2013 refurbishment review
The list of Brilliance ships deck plan changes (done during the dry-dock refurbishment in 2013) includes:
- “Diamond Club” lounge was added on deck 13.
- On Lido Deck 11 (in the main pool area) a huge movie screen (outdoor theater) was installed.
- Cabin amenities were upgarded with flat TVs in all cruise accommodations.
- New restaurants were added – “Park Cafe” (complimentary deli on lido deck 11), “Chef’s Table” (private dining tour), Giovanni’s (Italian trattoria on deck 6), Izumi (Asian/Japanese cuisine, on deck 12), “Rita’s Cantina” (Mexican cuisine, on lido deck 11).
- A new “Centrum” program was implemented (daily entertainment, featuring aerial acrobatic shows).
- “R Bar” (1960s themed) replaced the Lobby Bar on deck 4.
- “Vintages” Bar (wine bar) was added on deck 6.
- King & Country Pub replaced the Scoreboard Bar on deck 6.
- Library was moved from deck 9 to 5.
- The Royal Caribbean’s signature Nursery (Royal Babies & Tots) was added on deck 12.
Brilliance Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.