Carnival Inspiration deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Inspiration deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Inspiration cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Inspiration staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Inspiration (built 1996, last refurbished in 2016) is the sixth of all eight Fantasy-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Elation, Fantasy, Imagination and Paradise, and also the “balcony ships” Ecstasy, Fascination and Sensation.
Carnival Inspiration cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1026 staterooms for 2052 passengers (max capacity is 2658 guests), served by 920 crew/staff, with 3 swimming pools and 6 jacuzzies. The ship has 10 passenger decks, 12 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 7 jacuzzies, 14 elevators.
Carnival Inspiration decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 564 Oceanviews, 408 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines accept coins only (can’t be operated using S&S cards). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50), no dry-cleaning.
Carnival Inspiration deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The list of changes in the Inspiration ship deck plans after the scheduled drydock 2016 (Fun Ship 2.0 refurbishment January 18 to February 5) includes:
- (On Lido deck 10) were added 2 new poolside eateries (both complimentary) – Guy’s Burger Joint (fast-food bar) and Bluelguana Cantina (Mexican eatery). Another new venue is BlueIguana Tequila Bar (Mexican-themed outdoor bar for frozens and beers)
- (On deck 9) were added RedFrog Rum Bar (rum bar for frozens and beers, plus the Carnival’s private label ThirstyFrog Red (draught beer). Also here was added Alchemy Bar (cocktail pharmacy with resident mixologists).
- (On deck 8) in The Fun Shops area was added the Carnival’s signature candy shop “Cherry On Top” (selling bulk candies, Carnival Cruise Lines logo apparel, gifts, toys).
- Various technical enhancements were also implemented, including shoreside power capabilities.
- Routine maintenance works included new hull coating.
Carnival Inspiration deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.