Carnival Panorama deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Panorama deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Panorama cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Panorama staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Panorama cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1823 staterooms for 3954 passengers (max capacity is 4683 guests), served by 1450 crew/staff. The ship has 13 passenger decks, 25 lounges and bars, 10 restaurants / food bars, 3 swimming pools, 6 jacuzzies (4 of which cantilevered), 16 elevators.
Carnival Panorama decks with passenger cabins have a total of 72 Suites, 880 Balconies, 293 Oceanviews, 678 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room).
Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines are coinless (can be operated using S&S cards only). While the ship is docked in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50) and dry-cleaning ($3 – $10,50).
The Horizon cruise ship has all the popular Fun Ship 2.0 features as dining and entertainment options, but also many new ones, like:
- the first at sea IMAX Theater (with 2 screens) – at extra charge
- the first at sea roller coaster (SkyRide)
- high-powered outdoor activities, including an outdoor gym
- Multiplex entertainment
- new dining options and bars (more casual dining choices)
- new cabin types
- new “luxury resort” complex (Havana)
- new kids- and family-themed places
- (new) Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse / Brewhouse is an open-air complimentary restaurant for a variety of BBQ favorites (with shipboard-smoked meats) and house-made craft beers. The menu features pork butt, blue ribbon chicken, sliced smoked beef, Guy Fieri's traditional sides and gourmet burgers, variety of BBQ sauces, hot sauce bar. Signature menu items are named Mac Daddy Mac'n Cheese, Old Skool Potato Salad, Scratch-Made Slaw, Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey, Molasses Baked Beans with Bacon and Burnt Ends. The new complimentary eatery is via partnership with celebrity chef Guy Fieri. The other Fun Ships with a brewery are Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon.
Carnival Panorama also has "Dr Suess WaterWorks" (themed water park) with two distinctly different slides, both located on Deck 12.
- The "Cat in the Hat" waterslide is an enclosed raft slide with length 137 m (450 ft) and several twists and turns. The slide's entrance is a giant replica of the cat's red-and-white hat. The waterslide is colored in red and white, making it one of the ship's most destinctive features.
- The "Fun Things" waterslide (named after the troublemakers Thing 1 and Thing 2) is an enclosed body slide, it features a polka dot-motif and has length of 65 m (213 ft).
- Dr Seuss theme characters decorate the entire waterpark area. Numerous memorable phrases from the Dr Seuss books are displayed on the clear partitions surrounding the aqua park facility. Dr Seuss' presence is featured in other parts of Carnival Horizon, including the signature Dr Seuss Bookville kids play area, also at all themed special events, including Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast, Story Time, the Seuss-A-Palooza Parade (promenade event).
Carnival Panorama deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.