Carnival Paradise deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Paradise deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Paradise cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Paradise staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Paradise (built 1998, last refurbished in 2018 /Fun Ship 2.0) is the eight (and last) of the Fantasy-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Elation, Fantasy, Imagination and Inspiration, and also the “balcony ships” Ecstasy, Fascination and Sensation.
Carnival Paradise cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1026 staterooms for 2052 passengers (max capacity is 2606 guests), served by 920 crew/staff. The ship has 10 passenger decks, 12 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 7 jacuzzies, 14 elevators.
Carnival Paradise decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 564 Oceanviews, 408 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines accept coins only (can’t be operated using S&S cards). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50), no dry-cleaning.
Carnival Paradise deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
- (Lido Deck 10) Guy’s Burger Joint will be added (complimentary poolside dining venue serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries )
- (Lido Deck 10) BlueIguana Cantina will be added (complimentary poolside Mexican eatery for fresh-made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, with salsa bar and a variety of toppings). Also here will be added the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar (Mexican-themed outdoor bar for frozens and beers).
- (Promenade Deck 9) Alchemy Bar will be added (Carnival's “cocktail pharmacy” lounge with professional mixologists and made-to-rder drinks). Also here will be added the RedFrog Rum Bar (rum bar for frozens and beers, serving Carnival’s private label ThirstyFrog Red /draught beer).
- (Promenade Deck 9) Cherry On Top will be added (bulk candy store, also selling Carnival Cruise Lines logo apparel, gifts, toys)).
- (Verandah Deck 11) the old Camp Carnival kids complex will be redesigned and transformed into Camp Ocean. Also here (aft) will be installed Carnival Waterworks (aquapark with Splash Zone, 2 mini racing slides for kids, and the Twister Waterslide).
- Various technical enhancements also will be implemented, including shoreside power capabilities.
- Routine maintenance works will include new hull coating.
- During refurbishment 2018, the crew area also will be renovated.
Carnival Paradise deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.