Review of Carnival Sunshine deck 11 (Sports-Serenity)
- Serenity is the ship’s adults-only retreat for passengers 21+ yo. This is a midship-location outdoor area spanning on 3 decks and featuring plunge pool (on level 1), 3-deck high cascading waterfall, cabanas, whirlpool and bar (both on deck 14 /level 3), exclusive sundecks for relaxation and sunbathing. The adult deck is complimentary (free entry) and accessible at any time. The Serenity pool, whirlpool (large-size outdoor hot tub) and the waiter-served Serenity Bar are available between 8 am – 10 pm. Hours may vary depending on cruise itinerary, portdays/seadays, weather. Serenity Deck areas are furnished with hammocks, premium wicker chaise lounges and clamshell chairs (plush seating, teal cushions). Excepting bar drinks, everything is free of charge (including the cabanas), Each level of the Serenity complex overlooks the Lido Deck’s main pool area and the Seaside Theatre (outdoor LED screen) over the lido pool.
- SportSquare (basketball course, Ropes Course, 9-hole Mini Golf Course, Tennis Tables)
- Power Walking/Jogging Track (7 laps = 1 ml)
- SeaDogs (aft location, complimentary beef hotdogs stand, toppings)
- Sports Deck Cloud 9 Spa cabins from 11,000 to 11,039 of which Inside cabins (category 4S ), Balcony cabins (category 8T).
Serenity (adults deck, mid level 2 of 3)