Carnival Victory deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Carnival Victory deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Carnival Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Carnival Victory cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Carnival Victory staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Carnival Victory (built 2000, last refurbished in 2018) is the third (last) of the Destiny-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Destiny/Sunshine and Triumph, and the Costa Cruises ships Magica and Fortuna.
Carnival Victory cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1379 staterooms for 2754 passengers (max capacity is 3470 guests), served by 1090 crew/staff. The ship has 13 passenger decks, 18 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 7 jacuzzies, 18 elevators.
Carnival Victory decks with passenger cabins have a total of 50 Suites, 472 Balconies, 327 Oceanviews, 530 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines accept coins only (can’t be operated using S&S cards). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50) and dry-cleaning ($3 – $10,50).
Carnival Victory deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
The ship's 2018 drydock refit and refurbishment (January 5-20, done in Freeport Bahamas) resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- New food and beverage venues were added - Guy's Burger Joint, RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Cantina, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, Bonsai Sushi Express, Cherry on Top. The buffet's Deli was redesigned.
- Two new Captain’s Suites (820 ft2) were added, each with extended balcony, 2 full-size bathrooms, separate sleeping room and living room.
- New Oceanview staterooms were added - categories Scenic Oceanview (260 ft2) and Scenic Grand Oceanview (320 ft2).
- (Lido Deck 9 - added forward new cabins categories) Scenic Oceanview (category 6J / rooms # 9196-9199), Scenic Grand Oceanview (category 6K - rooms # 9200-9201), Captain's Suite (category CS – rooms # 9202-9203).
- (Lido Deck 9) Guy’s Burger Joint was added (complimentary poolside dining venue serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries )
- (Lido Deck 9) BlueIguana Cantina was added (complimentary poolside Mexican eatery for fresh-made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, with salsa bar and a variety of toppings). Also here was added the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar (Mexican-themed outdoor bar for frozens and beers).
- (Promenade Deck 5) Cherry On Top was added (bulk candy store, also selling Carnival Cruise Lines logo apparel, gifts, toys)).
- (Deck 12) the old Camp Carnival kids complex was redesigned and transformed into Camp Ocean.
- Various technical enhancements were also implemented, including shoreside power capabilities.
Carnival Victory deck plans are property of Carnival Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.