Celebrity Edge deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Edge deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Edge cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Edge staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Edge (built 2018) is the first of all 4 "Edge-class" Celebrity Cruises ships, together with Celebrity Beyond (2020) and two more (still unnamed) vessels, scheduled for launches in 2021 and 2022.
Celebrity Edge deck plans will feature:
- 2-level Atrium stairway looking out over a terrace with a 3-ft (1 m) deep plunge pool.
- Pool Deck 14 (midship) is a resort-style outdoor space with a lap pool, chaise loungers (overlooking the sea), large LED screen and 6 cabanas. At night, the pool deck transforms into outdoor party area with live music and movies.
- On Pool Deck 14, the ship has a total of 6 spacious cabanas available for rent. They are all lined up at the starboard side and feature comfortable seating, high ceilings and amazing sea views.
- Rooftop Garden is an ultra modern live greenery (outdoor lounge) located on Deck 15. It features comfortable seating, exotic lighting, live plants for decoration, large LED screen for daily media movies in the evenings, panoramic sea views. At night, Rooftop Garden transforms into reservations-only lounge with live music performances, dinner pairings and movies.
- Retreat Lounge (details tba)
- "Luminae At The Retreat" is a specialty restaurant on 2 levels and with floor-ceiling windows. The menu is by Michelin-starred Chef Cornelius Gallagher.
- Retreat Sundeck is the ship's adults-only deck.
- Solarium is another age-restricted area for adults only.
- The ship's pool deck has 1 lap pool (length 23 m / 75 ft), 2 whirlpools (hot tubs), 2-deck Walking-Jogging Track (length 400 m / 1320 ft).
- The Celebrity Edge ship will offer “friction-less arrival” check-in service via a combination of geo-fenced beacons and facial recognition software. Passengers can access their staterooms via smartphones through the Celebrity's "Virtual Concierge" app. Every part of the stateroom is controllable via touchscreen panel, including lighting, air-conditioning, window curtains, alarm clock, media, etc.
- Celebrity Cruises' "Virtual Concierge" mobile app also allows making onboard reservations and booking (dinner, spa, classes, etc) and in-cabing ordering (food, drinks, laundry, etc). The app's digital map uses the smartphone's sensors to improve mapping services based on its current location.
- Onboard passenger traffic is served by 12 elevators and 4 clusters of stairs.
The starboard-located "Magic Carpet" is a glass-roofed, cantilevered platform designed as a panoramic outdoor venue. It has capacity 90 seats and features comfortable seating, full-service bar, stage for live music performances. The Magic Carpet lounge bar is mobile (like a large elevator), moving up and down 13 decks. Magic Carpet also serves as tender embarkation area. In the evenings, the Magic Carpet stops on Deck 16 to offer the "Dinner on the Edge" dining experience. When it stops on Deck 14 (in front the cabanas), it becomes a pool deck extension. When it stops on Deck 5, it serves as an alfresco dining appendix to the ship's main dining room restaurant.
"Destination Getaway" is Magic Carpet's dedicated embarkation point when the platform is positioned at its lowest level.
Celebrity Edge deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.