Celebrity Infinity deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Infinity deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Infinity cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Infinity staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Infinity (built 2001, major refurbishment “solsticized” in 2011, last refurbished in 2015) is the second of theCelebrity cruise ships in the Millennium-class – together with Constellation, Millennium and Summit.
Celebrity Infinity cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1085 staterooms for 2170 passengers (max capacity is 2604 guests), served by 1000 crew/staff.
Celebrity Cruises Infinity ship has 11 passenger decks (out of 13) with 9 restaurants/food bars (of which 4 are specialty), 11 lounges/bars, 3 swimming pools (one covered) and 6 jacuzzies, 10 elevators.
The ship’s laundry facilities are not self-service laundromats (laundrettes). Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing services are available at additional cost (prices are per item).
Cruise ship Internet "Xcelerate"
Since 2016, Celebrity Cruises Infinity passengers are offered the “Xcelerate” – a high-speed onboard Internet access available throughout the whole itinerary (both in ports of call and at sea). The new satellite technology guarantees stable and fast VPN connections, allowing faster web browsing and HD video streaming.
- The new Xcelerate Internet service allows fast streaming of music and HD movies (incl YouTube and Netflix), uploading multiple pictures (incl big-sized), video chatting (FaceTime, Skype).
- Xcelerate Internet packages can be purchased on the ship or upon booking (in advance). The unlimited Internet prices (per person) vary by cruise itinerary length – USD 140 (5- to 9-day itineraries) and USD 199 (10-day and longer itineraries). For passengers booking “Go Big” promotion deals the unlimited Internet is a complimentary (free of charge) amenity.
Celebrity Infinity plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The list of Infinity’s deck plan changes after the 2015 refurbishment (October 15 to 29 drydock in Freeport, Bahamas) includes:
- On Sports deck 12 a new relaxation and entertainment area was added (aft location) named “Rooftop Terrace” (taking some space from the sundeck area at the stern). Rooftop Terrace is a multi-functional venue with modular furniture and cabanas. It is operated as an outdoor bar lounge during the day. By night, Rooftop Terrace is transformed by decorative lighting, and on its large LED screen are showcased movies and other entertainment. The unique open-air experience is combined with food options available for purchasing. Signature dishes are presented in unique serving vessels themed after the cruise itinerary destination or the special occasion.
- On Plaza deck 3, the “SS United States” restaurant was replaced by the new “Tuscan Grille” steakhouse restaurant. The Tuscan Grille restaurant offers fresh (on the ship made) pasta, Italian cocktail menu, Italian wines list, premium meats (including oven-roasted USDA dry-aged steak). Also on Plaza deck 3 a new office for “Future Cruise Sales” was built (separate from the Captain’s Club) and a new portrait studio was added. The Cinema was redesigned to function also as Conference Center.
- On deck 5 a new retail store was added.
- On deck 11 was added the Qsine restaurant.
- Major renovations were done to all Suite accommodations categories Royal Suites and Penthouse Suites, including new furniture and amenities upgrades. Among the changes are the upgraded bathrooms (marble surfaces, comfortable seats, new lighting system), new carpeting, new drapes, new bed linens.
- Renovations were done to the Casino (on Promenaded deck 4) and to the adults-only complex “Solarium” (on Lido deck 10). Both areas received new furniture and flooring. Also on Lido deck the pool area and the AquaSpa Cafe were renovated. In the Casino, the theme decoration was removed.
- The 2015-2016 Celebrity Cruises refurbishment project also includes the sister-ship Celebrity Summit (scheduled dry-dock in February-March 2016) and cost the line a total of USD 16 million.
The list of deck plan changes after the November 2011 drydock refurbishment included:
- 60 new passenger cabins were added.
- 107 balcony rooms were upgraded to AquaClass category Spa cabins.
- The balconies of all Sky Suites (mini suites) were updated and refurnished.
- Celebrity iLounge (Apple Computers reseller, Internet place, enrichment classes)
- Bistro on Five (creperie) was added on deck 5. In 2016 was renamed to “Sushi on Five”.
- On Promenade Deck 4 (midship starboard, in the Grand Foyer area) were added two new bars – Martini Bar and Crush Bar.
- Michael’s Club menu was upgraded with 60+ craft beers.
- The Wi-Fi was upgraded to shipwide coverage.
- On Lido Deck 10, the pool deck’s sunbathing area was refurnished with new sun loungers. New gym equipment was installed in the fitness.
- Major renovations were done to all passenger cabins and public areas (flat TVs, carpeting, tiling, furniture, upholstery, etc).
Celebrity Infinity deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.