of Costa neoClassica deck 9 (Firenze)
- Colosseo Theater (balcony level 2 of 2)
- Galleria Foto (Photo Gallery & Shop selling photo equipment and accessories, photos are on display and available for purchasing)
- Ponte Vecchio (shopping arcade with boutiques and shops for jewelry, watches, perfumes, etc)
- Negozi Shops (two duty-free shops selling gifts, apparel, tobaccos, liquor)
- Profumeria (duty-free brand perfumes shop)
- Fotografo (photo-video services by the ship’s photographers)
- Il Dolce Amore Pasticeria (patisserie & coffee bar selling pastries, specialty coffee and tea, shakes; doubles as Pizzeria in the evenings, also sells cocktails, wine and liquor after dinner).
- La Tavernetta Pizzeria (traditional Italian pizzeria restaurant and bar; offers complimentary freshly made pizzas /different specialties each day; open for casual lunch and dinner)
- Boutique Shops (brand fashion clothes)
- Gioileria (luxury jewelry shop)
- Mondo Virtuale (Video Games Arcade, also has PS consoles and air hockey tables /at charge)
- Casino San Remo (age limit is 18 yo, has slots and gambling tables /cash-only bets; also hosts bingo games, blackjack and poker tournaments; served by San Remo bar)
- Sala da Ballo Puccini (“Ballroom Puccini”, grand lounge & bar with dance floor, own stage, ample seating; with late night show entertainment; has tabletops with scenes from Puccini operas).