of Crystal Mozart deck 4 (Sun - Vista)
- Navigation Bridge (called Wheelhouse on riverboats) is passenger accessible. The structure is hydraulic and can be lowered when the ship passes under low bridges.
- There are all nine Skylight domes (glass-roof covers) – 3 (forward) over the Palm Court lounge, 2 (midship) over the Atrium and 4 (aft) over the Dining Room restaurant.
- Pavilion is a canopy-covered seating area with floor-ceiling windows. It is served with drinks and refreshments by the pop-up Vista Bar (complimentary).
- Sports Deck (Fitness Area) is utilized for outdoor Yoga classes held in the mornings (weather-permitting).
- Living Roof is a living garden area with teak-bench outdoor seating. The top deck also features an outdoor movie theater (large-sized LED screen).
- The sundeck is enclosed by glass railings and furnished with plenty of padded loungers and deck chairs for relaxation and sunbathing.
- The ship’s top deck is accessible only by stairs, and is also the place for the traditional for Crystal Cruises open-air BBQ parties held in the evenings.