MSC Seaview deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the MSC Seaview cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MSC Seaview staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MSC Seaview (built 2018) is the second in a series of three identical-class, new design and largest MSC cruise ships by the company’s “Seaside project”. First was launched the sister-ship MSC Seaside (2017). Next by size (smaller) are the company’s all four vessels (pax capacity 4,500, tonnage 167,600 GT) by the Vista project” (starting with MSC Meraviglia).
The MSC Seaview cruise ship deck plan shows 2067 staterooms for 4134 passengers (max capacity is 5179 guests), served by 1413 crew/staff (759 crew cabins). Among the ship’s main features are:
- Oceanview glass elevators (portside location) provide fast connections to upper decks’ outdoor areas. Both the walls and floors are made of thick transparent glass.
- The lower-positioned Lido Deck / Pool Deck has a sea-level Waterfront Promenade (circumnavigating the sides of the ship) enclosed by a glass wall. Lined on the Promenade are multiple duty-free shops and dining venues with outdoor (open-air) seating areas – bars, restaurants, al fresco eateries.
- Promenade Deck is overlooked by terraced cabins.
- The outdoor wellness complex (spa and fitness) also includes luxury cabanas (for outdoor spa treatments), two wellness cruise cabins (with Kinesis Technoygm equipment)
- The size of all public areas is 463,000 ft2 / 43,000 m2.
- The double-decked Atrium has an oceanview transparent glass wall.
- The ship has 3 catwalks (glass railings, glass floors) extending beyond its edges. The top deck’s catwalk is 100 ft / 30 m above sea level. The other two are both located on deck 8 (130 ft / 40 m in length) and designed as part of the outdoor promenade deck (fully encircling the ship).
- On the top-deck there is a zip line course (length 130 m / 426 ft) – the longest at sea.
- New cabin grades are the luxury cruise suites (with Jacuzzi tubs on their balconies) and the interconnecting family staterooms. Of all MSC Seaview staterooms, 6% are Suite accommodations and 72% are cabins with balconies.
- MSC Yacht Club complex is expanded and enhanced – now with a private lounge, solarium, exclusive swimming pool.
- The ship features a 950-seats theater, a 5D Cinema, 6 restaurants, 10 lounge bars (20 bars in total), 6 swimming pools. There are all 9 onboard eateries, including a Pan-Asian restaurant (via partnership with Roy Yamaguchi), a premium steakhouse and a luxury seafood restaurant (with Chef’s Table / private dining room).
- The largest at sea kids play area also has the LEGO playroom for special fun activities (branded as “Lego Experience at Sea”) by the line’s new partnership with The Lego Group. The new program is complimentary, using LEGO materials for the following age-appropriate activities: LEGO DUPLO (kids 3- yo), Classic LEGO bricks plus Vertical Play Wall (kids 7-11 yo), and Building Happening (6-11 yo /themed builds).
- The interactive Aqua Park has 5 high-tech waterslides and innovative all-ages attractions.
- The new ship design features 2 engine rooms – located forward and aft.
- Top-notch safety systems and new marine technologies were implemented for better efficiency, lower fuel consumption.
- The new-design MSC cruise ships also offer new onboard programming, including a new sports program (DOREBRO) for kids and teenagers, new theater show program, and an interactive cooking class (DOREMI Chef) lead by a Michelin chef.
The list of activities and signature features of the ship’s multi-deck water park includes:
- The trademarked “Slideboarding” is a 2-deck high slide that combines the real watersliding with a video game. Guests are able to race down this 367 ft / 112 m long water-slide on specially designed rafts. These are new-technology rafts that include an embedded video game controller with buttons in different colors. The goal of this “outdoor gaming” is to match the colors of the flashing lights in the slide’s sections with the buttons mounted on the raft. The “smart slide” uses a gaming system that identifies the riders, tracks their progress and shows the scores.
- The trademarjed “Duelling High-Speed AquaTubes” waterslide is for competition races. This slide’s length is 525 ft / 160 m, with numerous twists-turns-drops along the route.
- The tubes of the waterslides feature clear loops extending over the ship’s sides, so riders are able to enjoy (for a very short time) the seaview around and below.
- The trademarjed “AquaPlay” and “AquaSpray” areas of the park provide best vacation ever experiences for the youngest passengers. This is the place specifically designed for tots. AquaPlay features tipping buckets, spray cannons, water stream jets, rain-tree, and even a mini-slide. AquaSpray is for interactive activities – featuring jets, waterfalls, forts, etc.
- The Seaview’s aqua park builder is the Canadian “WhiteWater West Industries” (global waterpark attractions building company).
Connected directly to the waterpark, “Adventure Trail” is the Seaview’s ropes course. It allows guests to enjoy the view of the open deck and the sea below by cross-crossing between bridges and towers, climbs and crawl-throughs, and the water-slides. The catch here is that the participants are totally open to water attacks by friends and family members operating the AquaSpray’s cannons.
MSC Seaview deck plans are property of MSC Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.