Review of Majestic Princess deck 16 (Lido)
- Fountain Pool area has 4 Whirlpools, and is served by Fountain Pool Bar.
- *Noodle Bar
- *Lobster Grill
- Trident Grill (open between 11am-9pm) is a complimentary fast food bar for burgers, hotdogs, fries. Soft drinks (soda) and beers cost extra.
- Prego Pizzeria offers complimentary pizza by the slice.
- Plunge Pool is a round shaped deep-water pool.
- SeaView Bar is cantilevered (extending 28 ft / 8,5 m from the Lido deck’s edge). Signature events here are the bartender shows (mixing, bottle-tossing).
- *SeaWalk (starboard) is a glass-bottomed cantilevered walkway (60 ft / 18 m long) extending from the sun deck.
- Calypso Cabana is a food bar for picnic baskets, sandwiches, desserts. The bar sells also champagne and wine packages.
- Swirls Bar is an ice-cream parlor.
- *The Bakery
- Horizon Court & Bistro (renamed to “World Fresh Marketplace”) is the ship’s complimentary, self-service buffet restaurant. It is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and has capacity 900 seats (indoor) plus 350 outdoor seats (on the Terrace). The World Fresh Marketplace restaurant offers different themed cuisine for lunch and dinner specials.
- The list of World Fresh Marketplace annexes includes Crab Shack (seafood bar), Fondues (cheese bar, both at $20 surcharge PP) and The Pastry Shop (self-service patisserie, with complimentary desserts). New addition to the buffet restaurant (unique to the Majestic ship) is the food counter “East Meets West”.
- World Fresh Marketplace restaurant also has a terrace (outdoor seating area with 350 seats) served by the Wake View Bar.
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from L101 to L302, of which Inside rooms (categories – IB, IC, IE, IF), Balcony (categories – BC, BF, BZ), Deluxe Balcony (DC, DF, DZ), Mini-Suites (categories – MC, MF, M6).