National Geographic Endeavour II deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
National Geographic Endeavour II deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Lindblad Expeditions deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the National Geographic Endeavour II cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on National Geographic Endeavour II staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
National Geographic Endeavour 2 (built in 2005 as "Via Australis") was aquired by Lindblad Expeditions in 2016. The vessel was purchased for USD 18 million from the "Australis Cruises" - small expedition travel company operating in Patagonia (South America) on itineraries between Punta Arenas and Ushuaia.
Following an USD 10 million drydock refurbishment, the vessel was renamed to "National Geographic Endeavour II". The ship's refit and refurbishment project included:
- redesigning and upgrading 46 double-occupancy passenger cabins, plus 4 single cabins
- redesigning all public spaces (to improve outside views and for quick open deck access in events of wildlife / nature sightings)
- improved main lounge
- additional forward lounge (with large windows and open decks access)
- improved top deck (for open-air gathering, al fresco dining and stargazing)
- upgraded fitness room and spa
- new modern audio-video system (for media presentations)
- adding a fleet of Zodiacs (large-capacity inflatable boats for landings) and seakayaks
- improved crew quarters
National Geographic Endeavour II deck plans are property of Lindblad Expeditions. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.