Review of Norwegian Joy deck 19 (Sun-Sports)
- Vibe Beach Club (second adult-only relaxation area (surcharges per day apply) with 4 cantilevered Whirlpools, sun loungers, outdoor bar, private cabanas).
- Sports Complex (upper level) has combined sports court (basketball/volleyball), Ropes Course, Zip Line, Race Track (Ferrari TM go-karts), Rock Climbing Wall.
NCL Joy is the world's first ever cruise ship with a Ferrari TM themed racetrack. The facility is built by RiMO Supply (RiMO Germany Group) and operated via partnership with Scuderia Ferrari Watches (TM). This is also the first ever branded Formula 1 race car track.
- The 2-level track spans on 2 decks, offering incredible seaviews at height of 60 m (200 ft). It has capacity up to 10 racers at a time on electric go-karts (Ferrari branded). Race sessions are with duration 5-6 min.
- The GoCars can reach speeds up to 40 mph (65 kph). In comparison to NCL Bliss, Joy's racetrack is 40% smaller and has 8 turns (Bliss has 10).
- Passengers booked in Concierge and The Haven staterooms enjoy complimentary rides with bookings. The used by RiMO technology ensures optimal usage under intensified UV conditions and saltwater exposure.