Norwegian Pearl deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Norwegian Pearl deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Norwegian Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Norwegian Pearl cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Norwegian Pearl staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Norwegian Pearl (built 2006, last refurbished in 2017) is the third of the four Jewel-classNorwegian Cruise Lines ships – together with NCL Gem, NCL Jade, and NCL Jewel. The NCL Pearl ship is your the only one “KISS Kruise” option. If you are fan of this so famous rock band, KISS do their annual Pearl cruise ship concerts since 2011.
Norwegian Pearl cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1197 staterooms for 2394 passengers (max capacity is 2873 guests), served by 1054 crew/staff members. NCL Pearl ship has a total of 20 onboard dining options, with 13 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools and 7 jacuzzies, 12 elevators.
NCL Pearl deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
During the ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment (February 14-26, done in Freeport Bahamas) the following changes (new amenities and renovations) took place:
- All cruise staterooms were refreshed with cool blue hues. All cabins also received new furniture, carpeting, bed headboards, flat TVs, USB outlets (for device charging).
- Over 2200 new artworks were installed throughout the ship (including in all cabins).
- The Haven suite complex had its Haven Courtyard refurbished with new finishes on outdoor deck areas, the swimming pool, the hot tubs. New deck furniture and cabanas were added.
- All The Haven suites and villas received extensive renovation - new wallpapers, furniture, finishes, carpeting, drapery, artworks.
- Cagney’s Steakhouse received new carpeting, artworks, upholstery, window treatments.
- Moderno Churrascaria (Brazilian steakhouse) restaurant received new tables and chairs, wall laminates, new granite bar tops, remodeled glass-door entrance.
- O’Sheehan’s Bar & Grill was updated with new flooring, refurbished granite topped bar, new bar back shelves, ceiling, lighting fixtures, wall finishes, furniture (tables and chairs), plus new banquet seating for large groups.
- The ship's pool deck received new deck flooring and the whirlpools were refurbished.
- The bars "Great Outdoors" and "Sky High" received new flooring.
NCL Pearl cruise ship Internet
By July 2016, Norwegian Cruise Line quadrupled its shipboard Wi-Fi bandwidth on all ships. The new high-speed internet service provides passengers with the pleasure to enjoy at sea almost the same high-speed Internet connections they are used to while on land. The new satellite technology allows shipwide Wi-Fi coverage and high-speed Internet access both in ports of call and at open sea. The increased download and upload speeds allow fast streaming of music and movies (incl YouTube, Netflix), uploading multiple (incl big-sized) pictures and videos, also video chatting (incl FaceTime, Skype, conference calls), as well as checking email, web surfing, stable and fast VPN connections. The bandwidth upgrade is part of a long term partnership between NCLH and EMC Corporation (aka EMC2).
- The EMC’s enhanced version of the patented SpeedNet technology (browser plug-in) provides its users with the fastest satellite Internet browsing at sea. This new technology solves the Satellite Latency problem (delay of the signal) by storing the most popular websites content (latest versions) and distributing it “off line”. SpeedNet is compatible with all web browsers.
- Along with the new hardware (satellite dishes, servers) and SpeedNet software, a new end-user web portal was also installed allowing enhanced entertainment options. Among those are pay-per-view events (like NFL games, on-demand movies) delivered to mobile devices. The shoreside connectivity was also increased.
- Unlimited Internet packages were introduced after implementing the new EMC equipment.
NCL Pearl Internet packages cost
Currently, Norwegian Pearl offers the following time plans (cruise ship Internet packages).
- Plan TPS60 (90 min) costs USD 39.
- Plan TP100 (100 min) costs USD 75.
- Plan TP250 (250 min) costs USD 125.
- Plan UCP (unlimited) costs USD 30 per day price (available on itineraries 1-12 days in length).
- Plan UCP (unlimited) costs USD 25 per day price (available on itineraries 13-days or longer).
Norwegian Pearl deck plans are property of Norwegian Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.