Norwegian Spirit deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Norwegian Spirit deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Norwegian Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Norwegian Spirit cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Norwegian Spirit staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Norwegian Spirit (built 1998, last refurbished in 2017) is of the first of the Leo-class ships (no sister-vessels among Norwegian Cruise Line ships). The other vessel in this class is the Star Cruises ship SuperStar Virgo.
Norwegian Spirit cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1006 staterooms for 2012 passengers (max capacity is 2414 guests), served by 1125 crew/staff members. NCL Spirit ship has a total of 17 onboard dining options (7 complimentary), with 10 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools and 5 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
NCL Spirit deck plan changes 2014 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the 2011 drydock refurbishment includes:
- Wi-Fi Internet coverage was upgraded to shipwide.
- Crew and passenger cabins were upgraded with new flat TVs.
- All accessible staterooms were renovated.
- New carpeting and tiling received all cabins and public areas.
- Stardust Theater received audio/video enhancements (new equipment was installed).
- New aerobics room was added in the Spa complex.
- Raffles Court buffet restaurant was renovated.
Norwegian Spirit deck plans are property of Norwegian Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.