of Oceana deck 12 (Lido)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Aerobics Studio (for 45 min classes /aerobics, Pilates, yoga, etc)
- Oceana’s Oasis Spa complex (saunas/complimentary, steam rooms, Beauty Salon)
- Terrace Pool (aft, with 2 Whirlpools
- The Buzz Zone (teen only Club & Lounge area; list of activities includes pool parties, karaoke contests, big TVs, computers, Video Arcades)
- The Hideout (club area for kids 5-8 yo; has Playstations, PC computers, videos, games, cookery corner, kids theatre, arts/crafts)
- Night Nursery (for kids 6 months to 5 yo; open 6pm to 2am
- Treasure Chest (kids lounge & club are, 2-4 yo, has books, toys, games, computers, ball pool, splash pool, paddling pool; activities include singing, arts/crafts)
- Sundaes (surcharge Ice Cream Bar,open 10am-6pm)
- Table Tennis area
- Crystal Pool (with 1 Whirlpool)
- Riviera Pool (with 1 Whirlpool)
- Riviera Bar (covered pool bar)
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from L303 to L351, of which categories GC – Balcony with shower on High Bow and Aft, NC – Interior with shower on High Bow and Aft.