Review of Oscar Wilde ferry deck 6
- Cabins (passenger staterooms) numbers from 6104 to 6396, all of which are air-conditioned and with en-suite bathrooms. The ferry company provides bed linens, towels and toiletries.
- 4-berth 3-Star Cabin (decks 6-8-9, Quad Inside with 2 lower beds and 2 pull down bunks, flat TV, no windows)
- 2-berth 3-Star Window Cabin (deck 6, Twin Outside with 2 lower beds, flat TV)
- 2-berth 3-Star Cabin (decks 6-8-9, Twin Inside with 2 lower beds, no windows)
- 4-berth 2-Star Window Cabin (decks 5-6-8, Quad Outside with 2 lower beds and 2 pull down bunks)
- 4-berth 2-Star Cabin (decks 5-6-8, Quad Inside with 2 lower beds and 2 pull down bunks, no windows)
- 2-berth 2-Star Cabin (decks 6-8, Twin Inside with 2 lower beds, no windows)
- On Deck 6 is the exclusive Freight Drivers Club Lounge (restaurant lounge for truck drivers only). Also here (aft-portside) is the ship's Hospital.
On the above deck 7 are located:
- Cafe Lafayette is the ship's Cafeteria (self-service snack bar / patisserie / Costa Coffee bar). Snack options include croissants, panini sandwiches, French bloomer sandwich, 12-inch pizzas (extra toppings at EUR 1), baked muffins, homemade scones, fresh-baked pastries, yogurts, fresh fruit smoothies, sweet crepe station, American pancake station, Belgian waffle station, plenty of healthy and vegetarian food options.
- The Gaiety Bar Lounge is the ship's main lounge with comfortable seating and stage for live performances. The list of activities hosted at The Gaiety Lounge includes treasure hunts, magic shows, Kiddie's disco, music band and solo performances. The Wilde Nights Cabaret Show is performed here in the evenings.
- The Merrion Bar Lounge (forward)
- Casino (gaming table area near the ship entrance)