Radiance Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Radiance Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Radiance Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Radiance Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Radiance of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1071 staterooms for 2143 passengers (max capacity is 2466 guests), served by 890 crew/staff. The ship has 12 passenger accessible decks, 16 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
Note: CruiseMapper's Radiance Of The Seas deck plans are valid for the period 2018-2019 (May 13 through May 5).
Radiance Of The Seas deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the 2011 drydock refurbishment includes:
- new complimentary dining options (deli restaurant “Park Cafe”, and the hotdogs bar “Dog House”)
- new specialty dining options at additional charge (“Giovanni’s Table”/Italian Trattoria, “Izumi”/Asian, “Samba Grill”/Brazilian, “Rita’s Cantina”/Mexican)
- poolside huge movie screen
- Nursery, English pub
- new lounges (“Diamond” and “Concierge”).
- On the RCCL Radiance there are also 2 new cruise dining packages – “Chef’s” (cost $145 PP, venues included “Chops”, “Giovanni’s”, “Izumi”, “Samba” and “Chef’s Table”, also inclusive of wine) and “Radiance” (cost $75 PP, inclusions “Chops”, “Giovanni’s”, “Izumi” and “Samba”).
The 2016 drydock refurbishment was done in Portland (Oregon USA).
- Technical repairs included steel replacement and propeller (propulsion unit) maintenance works.
- All passenger cabins were updated.
- Vitality at Sea complex (Shipshape Spa on deck 12) was redesigned. Also on deck 12, the outdoor pool deck area was refreshed.
Radiance Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.