Review of Regal Princess deck 17 (Sun)
- The Sanctuary (adult only recreation area with luxury chaise lounges, light meals/steward service, with 4 private outdoor cabanas/spa massages, “Royal Indulgence Package”/4 guests capacity; surcharges PP apply)
- Retreat Pool area (adult-only pool/fresh water, with 2 Whirlpools, served by Sanctuary Bar). This area hosts the “Water and Light Show” collection (4 shows with live performances, 85 dancing jets), and also themed deck parties (on select evenings). One night per sailing, this pool area transforms into “Night Sky Lounge” (Miami-style outdoor nightclub experience, at a nominal charge PP). The club lounge features atmospheric pool, furniture lighting, DJ program. Beverages are glowing.
- Sun deck area with 2 Whirlpools
- SeaWalk (starboard) is glass-bottomed cantilevered walkway (length 60 ft / 18 m).
- SkyLight Bar (portside) is another cantilevered area with a bar in the middle.
- Remix Disco & Lounge (teen club by the line’s Remix programme- with Playstations, Nintendo, dance classes, themed parties), has a separate Teen Open Area (with 1 Whirlpool, DJ Booth/DJ classes, Movie Screening area/for late night movies)
- Youth Center (kids clubs for 3-7 yo and 8-12 yo by the line’s Shockwaves and Pelicans programming for supervised age-appropriate activities; with Playstations, Nintendo, TVs, football tables; scavenger hunts, themed parties, tournaments, fun science experiments, talent shows, arts-crafts), with 2 additional Wii Rooms (computers), and Outdoor Play Area
- Platinum Studio (B&W photos/portraits studio sessions)
- Fitness Center (starboard, with separate Aerobics Studio for classes).
- The aft-located Terrace Pool is part of a small, adults-only sun deck (outdoor relaxation area) with loungers and deck chairs.