Rhapsody Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Rhapsody Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Rhapsody Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Rhapsody Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Rhapsody of the Seas (built 1997, last refurbished in 2016) is of the Vision-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with Vision (sister-ship) and also Enchantment, Legend (now Marella Discovery 2), Grandeur and Splendour (now Marella Discovery).
Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1020 staterooms for 1998 passengers (max capacity is 2416 guests), served by 765 crew/staff. The ship has 11 passenger accessible decks, 8 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 6 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
Note: CruiseMapper's Rhapsody Of The Seas deck plans are valid for the period 2018-2019 (May 6 through April 20).
Rhapsody Of The Seas deck plan changes 2012 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the 2012 drydock refurbishment includes:
- upgraded amenities in all cabins (flat TVs, renovated bathrooms, interiors, linens, furniture)
- poolside huge movie screen
- new lounges (“Diamond” and “Concierge”)
- new dining options (“Giovanni’s Table” Trattoria/Italian cuisine, “Izumi”/Asian cuisine, “Chops Grille”/steakhouse, “Chef’s Table”/limited capacity intimate dining, the “Viking Crown”‘s new a la carte menu, the free of charge deli “Park Cafe”)
- upgraded “Centrum” entertainment program (acrobatic shows)
- “R Bar” (1960s themed venue).
Rhapsody Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.