Royal Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Royal Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Royal Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Royal Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Royal Princess (built 2013, last refurbished in 2016) is one of the newest and largest Princess cruise ships. This is the first of the Royal-class vessels – together with the sister-ships and fleetmates Regal Princess (2014), Majestic Princess (2017) and Sky Princess (2019), plus the P&O Cruises UK ship Britannia (2015).
Royal Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1780 cabins for 3560 passengers (max capacity is 4272 guests) served by 1350 crew and staff. The ship has 14 passenger decks (out of 17), 14 bars, 2 swimming pools, 8 jacuzzies, 16 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
- Royal-class ships are Princess Cruises' largest vessels ever built, with the biggest Atrium area (more entertainment and casual dining options / Gelato, Ocean Terrace), fleet's biggest topdeck pool area (hosting nightly the “water and light show” / computerized "Watercolor Fantasy" fountain with 85 waterjets), fleet's biggest and most advanced outdoor cinema ("Movies Under The Stars" / about 1/3 larger), Concierge Lounge (Suite passengers only area on Deck 14).
- The glass-bottomed SeaWalk offers stunning sea and port views from 128 ft/39 m above waterline.
- All the Royal ship’s outside cabins have a balcony (their total number is 1438).
- The Princess Royal ship have the advanced SISCO A-PASS 6 mobile sys which is the mobile app that handles tasks related to passengers/crew safety, also facilitating a faster embarkation /disembarkation process and providing the cruise ship management with information for (and also tracking) everyone on board.
- Princess Cruises Royal ship passengers can easy share their cruising vacation experience by using the complimentary “Princess@Sea Messenger”. This is a new and free mobile application integrated in the “Princess@Sea” app (accessible via tablet)/smart phone).
Royal Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.