Seven Seas Mariner deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Seven Seas Mariner deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Regent Seven Seas deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Seven Seas Mariner cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Seven Seas Mariner staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Seven Seas Mariner (built 2001, last refurbished in 2017) is the second by age of the three RSSC Regent ships – together with Navigator, Voyager, and Explorer. The Regent Mariner was the world’s first ever 100% balcony 100% suite cruise ship. Also for the first time ever, the line Regent Seven Seas introduced on Mariner the renown “Le Cordon Bleu” cuisine at sea. The top-luxury cruise ship Seven Seas Mariner’s “ultra-inclusive” cruising experience features top-luxurious amenities, unique itinerary program (as ports of call and destinations), and all the food and drinks (and premium alcohol) are included in Regent cruise deals prices.
Regent Seven Seas Mariner cruise ship deck plan has a total of 354 staterooms (all suites) for 708 passengers (max capacity is 779 guests), served by 440 crew/staff.
The Regent Mariner ship has 8 passenger decks, 4 restaurants, 9 lounges and bars, 1 pool, 3 jacuzzies, 9 elevators (including 3 panoramic lifts /glass-walled).
Concierge- and self-service laundry facilities are located on cabin decks 8-9-10.
Regent Mariner deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The list of Seven Seas Mariner deck plan changes after the dry-dock 2014 refurbishment includes:
- All Mariner cruise accommodations in the categories Penthouse Suite and above received new furniture and upholstery, new lighting and wall coverings.
- The Constellation theatre (deck 5) was renovated and the show programming was upgraded with the “Cirque Rock ‘n Roll” spectacle (aerial theatrics).
- The Mariner Lounge (deck 5) was remodeled with an open-floor plan, and has a new bar, stone flooring, tables and lamps.
- The Stars Lounge (deck 6) was newly decorated, and a new bar was added to it.
- The Horizon Lounge (deck 6) has a new bar, new lounge furnishings, carpeting, wall coverings, lighting.
- The Mariner’s Spa (deck 7) was upgraded with steam rooms, the reception area was renovated with stone flooring, changing rooms were updated. The Fitness Center’s exercise equipment was renewed.
- The Pool Deck area (deck 11) was refurnished with new loungers, sofas and chairs. Also upgraded were the Pool Grill and La Veranda (new tiling, wall coverings, lighting, awnings).
- The Observation Lounge (deck 12) was newly decorated, and has a new bar.
The list of deck plan changes and updates during the ship’s April 2017 (done in Freeport Bahamas) refurbishment includes:
- new entertainment program with Broadway-style shows and comedy productions
- public spaces and passenger rooms renovations and amenities upgardes, including new furniture, bedding, flat TVs
- All suites and public spaces (including the pool deck) received new stone floors, deck flooring, new pool design, hot-tubs shades, infrared outdoor grill. Among the updated venues are La Veranda restaurant, the Internet Cafe, the Library.
- New menus were introduced at the Compass Rose main dining restaurant.
- RSSC's 2016-2017 ship refurbishments cost the parent company NCLH a total of USD 125 million.
(NEW) Compass Rose restaurant menus
Since the ship's 2017 refurbishment, Compass Rose restaurant's dinner and lunch menus were upgraded.
- Dinner menu's right hand side has the executive chef's nightly specials, multicourse "menu degustation" and a Canyon Ranch Spa (healthy) dish.
- The menu's left hand side allows passengers to customize their dinner. They can start with an appetizer, then entree (from over dozen menu items with meat, fish, seafood / lobster, salmon, Dover sole, New York strip steak, filet mignon, lamb chops, veal medallions).
- Passengers can also choose how the dish to be prepared (grilled, baked, broiled, poached, roasted), also the sauces (madeira-truffle, creamy herb, hollandaise, green peppercorn, hickory barbeque).
- Side dishes include Lyonnaise potatoes, sweet potato fries, sauteed spinach, Brussel sprouts.
- The chef's dinner specials changes nightly. The entrees might include braised turbot filet, Cornish hen, Beijing-style roasted duck, seared mahi mahi.
- A separate dessert menu at dinner offers standard items (international cheeses with port wine, assorted crackers, French bread, variety of handmade ice creams, sorbets) plus new items and pastry chef specials (Tanzanian chocolate cake, bananas Foster, Viennese apple strudel).
Compass Rose restaurant's lunch menu now features selections from the Seven Seas Explorer ship's three specialty restaurants (Prime 7, Chartreuse, Pacific Rim). Lunch menu changes daily, with gourmet entrees (like croque monsieur, croque madam, aromatic duck, yellowfin tuna salad).
Seven Seas Mariner deck plans are property of Regent Seven Seas. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.