Silver Explorer deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Silver Explorer deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Silversea Expeditions (Silversea) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Silver Explorer cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Silver Explorer staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Silver Explorer (built 1989 as "MS Prince Albert II", last refurbished in 2017) is one of the Silversea ships part of the company's Silversea Expeditions fleet with fleetmates Silver Cloud, Silver Discoverer and Silver Galapagos. Like all Silversea cruise ships, Explorer is an ultra-luxury ship operated with all-inclusive deals and some of the highest-quality luxury amenities and services at sea.
Silver Explorer deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment (May 1 - 21, done in Cadiz Spain) resulted in the following deck plan changes.
- All staterooms were renovated with new carpets, curtains, bed mattresses. Cabin bathrooms received new rainforest showers and granite touches.
- On Deck 3 and Deck 4 were added a total of 16 new suites (Vista and View categories). All these new cabins are with connecting doors making them perfect for families and larger parties traveling together.
- All the ship's lounges were upgraded with new carpeting, furniture, wall treatments.
- On Deck 4, the fitness center was doubled in size.
- The cruise ship's general color scheme was changed to "blue and beige " (used throughout).
Silver Explorer deck plans are property of Silversea Expeditions (Silversea). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.