Silver Spirit deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Silver Spirit cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Silver Spirit staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Silver Spirit (built 2009, last refurbished in 2018) is the largest among Silversea ships – with similar design to the line’s newest vessel Silver Muse (ordered in 2015, scheduled launch in 2017). The Silversea ship Spirit, just like all its fleetmates, is a top luxury cruise ship operated with all-inclusive deals. Its design is elegant, with graciously spacious cruise accommodations, cozy and comfortable public rooms, 5-star hotel amenities and a highest level of service.
Silver Spirit cruise ship deck plan has a total of 270 staterooms (all suites) for 540 passengers (max capacity is 648 guests), served by 376 crew/staff. The ship has 9 passenger decks, 5 restaurants, 9 lounges and bars, 1 pool, 3 jacuzzies, 6 elevators. Passenger use laundrettes (butler- and self-service laundry facilities) are located on cabin decks 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. Detergent is provided.
Silver Spirit is among the not so many cruise vessels providing top luxury deals on the premium all-inclusive market. All Silversea deals as prices are inclusive of the onboard drinks (including alcohol /fine wines, premium spirits, champagnes, in-room mini-bar beverages), also of tipping/gratuities and the Wi-Fi Internet (since 2016).
When booking your Silver Spirit cruise deals, it is advisable to make also dining reservations for the specialty restaurant(s) you wish to visit. Those are La Champagne (French /24 seats), Seishin (Japanese /24 seats) and La Terrazza (Italian, in the evenings only /70 seats).
MS Silver Spirit deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
In the end of September 2017, the shipowner Silversea announced plans for the company's ever first ship lengthening project. MS Silver Spirit will be stretched in 2018 by the Italian company Fincantieri at the Palermo shipyard (Sicily, Italy).
During drydock 2018 (March 5 - May 1), the vessel was lengthened by inserting a prebuilt midsection (length 15 m / 49 ft). This made Silver Spirit the world's first stretched luxury cruise ship. The new section (hull and superstructure) added to the liner a total of 34 new cabins (6x Silver Suites, 26x Veranda Suites, 2x Panorama Suites). During the drydock refit, the ship was also extensively refurbished and updated. The project's purpose was to enhance shipboard amenities and redesign all public areas to resemble Silversea’s newest boats Silver Muse and Silver Moon.
Despite the overall size increase, the vessel retained its intimate feel with crew-to-passenger ratio of 1:1,5.
- Following the refit, to the ship were also added new dining options. All existing staterooms and venues were fully renovated. The pool deck was redesigned. New Health & Fitness center was created.
- To the existing restaurants were added the new Indochine (replacing Le Champagne), Atlantide (replacing the main dining room), Silver Note (supper club with live music) and Spaccanapoli (outdoor dinner restaurant / daily bar for fast food and drinks). All food menus were upgraded.
- Aft on deck 8 were added Arts Cafe (multipurpose venue with live performances, gourmet coffees and teas) and Silver Note (themed food dinner restaurant with live music and dance floor).
- The ship's Casino was moved (from deck 8 to deck 7) and on its place was added Silver Note.
- Dolce Vita (deck 5 Atrium Bar) is a new coctail bar with live grand piano music performances.
- The ship's old "Spa at Silversea" (deck 6) was upgraded to Silverse's signature Zagara Spa.
- All top-tier suites received new handcrafted toppers, handmade mattresses (Savoir) and large flat HDTVs.
- A new catgory suite (Balsorano Suite) was added, decorated with items of personal value to Silversea Cruises chairman Manfredi Lefebvre d'Ovidio.
- The Library (deck 7) was transformed into Casino.
- The vessel's GT tonnage was increased from 36009 to 39,519 tons. Its crew capacity was increased from 376 to 412. The passenger capacity was increased from 540 to 608.
Silver Spirit deck plans are property of Silversea. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.