Silver Whisper deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Silver Whisper cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Silver Whisper staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Silver Whisper (built 2001, last refurbished in 2016, scheduled refurbishment 2018) is the fourth among the Silversea ships – preceded by Silver Cloud, Silver Wind, and the sister ship Silver Shadow. Silversea Cruises Whisper and Shadow ships as design are bigger versions of the line’s first two vessels. Like all Silversea ships, Whisper is operated with all-inclusive cruise deals, offering impeccable service and highest level luxury amenities at sea.
Silver Whisper cruise ship deck plan has a total of 194 staterooms (all suites) for 388 passengers (max capacity is 466 guests), served by 295 crew/staff. The ship has 7 passenger decks, 3 restaurants, 7 lounges and bars, 1 pool, 2 jacuzzies, 5 elevators. Passenger use laundrettes (butler- and self-service laundry facilities) are located on decks 4, 6 and 8. Detergent is provided.
Silver Whisper is among the “best luxury" cruise ship choices on the premium market. Silversea’s all-inclusive deals include all the onboard food (excepting only the Le Champagne dinner restaurant), all the drinks (soft beverages, fine wines, premium spirits, champagnes, including the cabin’s mini-bar and fridge). Gratuities. are also included in the fares.
When booking your Silver Whisper cruise deals, it is advisable to make also dining reservations for the specialty restaurant(s) you wish to visit. Those are La Champagne (French /24 seats) and La Terrazza (Italian, in the evenings only /70 seats).
Silver Whisper deck plan changes 2016-2018 refurbishments review
Follows the list of deck plan changes made during the ship’s December 2016 drydock refurbishment (in Freeport Bahamas).
- All cruise suites were renovated with dark marble floors in the bathrooms. All staterooms were upgraded with interactive TV system offering in-cabin Internet and movies on-demand. Cabins’ interior upgrades also included new furniture, upholstery, carpets.
- On Lido Deck 8 the swimming pool was re-tiled.
- Sun Deck 9 was re-furnished with new sunloungers and received new quality-teak decking.
- The Restaurant (main dining room on deck 4) and La Terrazza (buffet restaurant on deck 7) both received new furniture, carpeting and flooring (hard-wood parquet).
- New satellite equipment now provides faster Internet speeds.
- Jogging track (deck 9) was updated with new synthetic turf cover.
- Renovations were also done to Connoisseur's Corner (deck 7), Panorama Lounge (deck 8), Spa & Beauty Salon (deck 10).
- Observation Lounge (deck 10) has new wood paneling, new marble-topped bar, new wood display cases.
- The 2016 ship renovations were part of Silversea's USD 170 million fleetwide refurbishment program.
- In 2018, the cruise ship is scheduled to enter dry-dock at Freeport again (December 8-19) for planned redesigning of public areas (to become similar to the fleetmate Silver Muse interior decor), new carpeting, lounge renovations (La Terrazza, Observation Lounge, and Panorama Lounge).
Silver Whisper deck plans are property of Silversea. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.