Star Pride deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Star Pride cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Star Pride staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Star Pride (built 1988 as “Seabourn Pride”, acquired in 2014, last refurbished in 2016) is the first of all three identical-design new Windstar cruise ships – together with Star Breeze (Seabourn Spirit) and Star Legend (Seabourn Legend). These three vessels are the biggest in the fleet of Windstar – a line famous with its fully computerized tall sailing cruise ships. The Seabourn-Windstar Star Pride transfer was done in 2014, when the ship left her former fleet on March 30, underwent a drydock refurbishment in April and started operations for Windstar Cruises on May 5.
Star Pride cruise ship deck plan has a total of 106 staterooms for 212 passengers (max capacity is 254 guests), served by 140 crew/staff, with 6 passenger decks, 3 restaurants, 3 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 3 jacuzzis, retractable marina, 3 elevators, medical facility /doctor on the ship.
The ship's June 2016 drydock refurbishment cost USD 4.5 million and included full renovation of 2 Owner Suites (private deck enhancements, cabin amenities), redesigned AmphorA restaurant, renovated public spaces (Screening Room, Reception, lobby area, corridors and hallways). The ship's two Owner Suites were fully renovated, including their fore-located private sundecks.
Windstar Star Pride is actually considered a large luxury cruise yacht and is operated with all-inclusive deals. The list of all complimentary amenities and services on board includes:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (Internet packages can be purchased at the ship’s reception)
- Complimentary 24-hour available room service, twice a day housekeeping, complimentary laundry/ironing
- All meals in all dining venues onboard, at all times, including in-room dining service
- All non-alcoholic drinks (including soda, juices, bottled water, tea, specialty coffees, cappuccino). Alcohol is not included in the Windstar fares.
- Welcome Aboard cocktails
- Complimentary water sports- and fitness equipment, onboard entertainment (incl Star Pride itinerary related lectures and media presentations).
- The daily schedule of onboard activities is delivered in staterooms each day. Special events and parties on the ship can be designed by the Star Pride Cruise Director onboard.
- Windstar shore excursions are not included in the cruise fares, but booked excursions/tours can be changed or even canceled without charge up to 24 hours prior to the tour’s date.
- In each port is offered a “Market Tour” (complimentary) on which you can join the Star Pride ship’s Executive Chef on his port shopping trip to local markets.
Star Pride deck plans are property of Windstar. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.